Tuesday 19 July 2011

If holds i, become my baby to nurse my breast milk, dry up and how long will takes it, is i pain experienced?

If holds i, become my baby to nurse my breast milk, dry up and how long will takes it, is i pain experienced?

i wanna knows, as getting done with it is,

through good day friend

Best answer chosen by Asker

You/they are found out any pain, but it should ease in a few days. Don\'t pump or bemühen will do only more you itself easing about pain to express milk and the process of your breasts, that returns to normal, will delay. Cold Kopfsalatblätter should help with the engorgement.

IchIch wanted to add adds, that it simply is not true, that you nurse the longer the more painful, it is to be held,... I nursed my son 13 months long, in the end, we were only nursing once per day, before the bed. I held and didn\'t have no engorgement, no pain, any Fülle, nothing.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



by 0984 nursed 7 months long i means 1. Son and if started, him/it with 6 months i to formula too entwöhnen, started, my quiet gradually, to decrease. 1. i würde introduces, approximately 2 oz of the formula then nurse as normal, the next day i would replace one nursing with a formula feeding. I did this until i nursed only with night. Alto hörte i only on by 7 months, to nurse everything together for him/it, and absolutely didn\'t have any pain. I wouldnt hält only immediately everything at. It can be very painful, and you können even infections with your breast develops. If you have the time,... makes you it allmählich. Glück! :)

Source(s,:

Personal experience

through * buzzers * I nursed it only one month long the drying up of process, was very painful.... the longer you nursed the longer, it takes.. me, to massage her/it/them, was instructed, while it would help in the hot shower, but for short periods of time.. I also used also heater block.. It took approximately 2wks for her/it/them in order to dry up and yes, it is painful.... you become really hard and become saturated, but in the end, it is value it for this, with which you provided your child. I würde which medicines, that you can use, on-line looks, I know, there are several good, but I didn\'t knows until it, after I had been done.

No comments:

Post a Comment