Tuesday 19 July 2011

THE NURSES FROM MOTHERS? when held u?

THE NURSES FROM MOTHERS? when held u?

How old was your baby as you decided to stop to nurse him/her?
BQ. if you now have a newborn, how old you intend, thereß she/it is, until you hold?

Thanks

Additional details

I ask this question from pure curiosity and interest. Sad

1



from LuvMy2Gi...

Best answer chosen by voters

I nursed my first baby only 6 months long.

I still nurse my 13 months old, but first or twice per day now.

Do you, Sunshine, if K doesn\'t have any problem, process her/it/them to work 5 years old as a nurse, why do you?? 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

This question about it, to nurse "MOTHER. " was asked on it originally! Answers Australia

Other Answers (23)



through daa, that I allowed it my daughter to self, you disaccustom, as she/it was ready, and she/it was 4-1/2 as she/it nursed for the last time. If it is allowed to self, entwöhnen you, a Kind\'s must do wills of a nurse gradually of course and gently the time over eases. How the Bedürfnis eases, she/it less often will always nurse doesn\'t until her/it/them still needs to it. At the end, my daughter often would go without care several days, and as she/it asked to work as a nurse, it normally was snap you on it in one, you work long as a nurse some seconds, slam you away and tackle you the type of her/its/their business of matter. Natshe/it ate regular meal ürlich and drank the going of one cup, the gamble with friends, to nursery school and the conduct like any other child only otherwise.

through * my son disaccustomed with 22 months. My daughter still works as a nurse with 15 months, and I plan as it continued until she/it is about old 2.

FYI, the Worldhealthorganisation and the centers for illness control, that recommend to nursing both until a child, are at least 2 years old, even in developed countries. There is not any reason to think this milk of a halbe-Tonne, Bauernhofstier with 4 threw out, verträgt (cow) is healthier than milk, that his/its own mother produces for it, for a child.

through the reality: over making fooling, while I nursed, I type this my almost 3yo, that can go as it, yearns, as she/it likes.

"K will have quiet breast feeding old a 5 yr."

Quite possibly, certainly.

Does it ask for your boob if still in publicly? or if friends are past, his/its friends."

No. very occasional, if we are out, and over for an outstretched period and her/it/them is very tired, that she/it will ask "Can, that we find a quiet place, to work as a nurse?" as a prelude to a nap. But she/it doesn\'t, opinion, Stört the gamble with friends, in order to work as a nurse.

"What happens in his/its daycare or does date/school or social area play, does it know, as drinking from cups is, or does it make strict, do you only use you??"

Oh kindliness. Kid used an open cup since 9mo!

It is not a baby to be nursed like it. If she/it passes her/it/them out the day with Grandma doesn, \'t moves over the lack of breast or everything on; she/it only eats and drinks like any others pigmy.

I notice, still does also many parents" in this age as a nurse and simply doesn\'t notice it. The gleiche-Alter-Kind the StraAlong ße, on waking up from a nap, it cuddles into his/its Mutter\'s-Schoß while he/it has a sippy-Tasse of the milk of cow.

There is much interesting letter on it if everyone is really perplexed, and really interested. Remarkably:

"It is interesting to note that performance of arisen immune ability occurs full age in people also with approximately six years, and normally hits the active immunities prepared by breast milk the child before, that throughout our last evolutionary past until across this age to the disposal stood,"

I nursed 6 weeks long means Jake eldest in total, but introduced formula, as he/it was only 1 weeks old. I weiß now, that I was supposed to have looked for help and support of a lactation advisor, but I gave up to fast. I was and the Entljumped üften because of wrong handle in the first weeks from nipples. My partner was not St very muchützend and no one of the woman in my family had nursed. IchIch became enttäuscht, as I began to dry up, as my son was 6 weeks, but on the end of the day, as you yearn as him/it, grew and healthy, it didn\'t is the method, that he/it will feed, important.
My second son was I alot formed, as it had nursed, that we didn\'t have any problems from day in 1, and I nursed exclusively for 14 weeks before introducing of formula. I admit, thereß it a weak moment and pure exhaustion, that induced me to do it, I was and by 6 months dried up completely. I bemühte me unsuccessfully, nursing however it didn wiederherzustellen\'t works, and again, I became guiltily over feeling and was simply grateful that my son grew.
Don\'t worry any baby as it, you yearn as you, Aydin, no matter the method, feeds that it is not important. You/they gotta does this, which für you works.
xoxoxox

from SoBox, I nursed self until my son until him/it, disaccustoms with 15 months old.
How I agree to the others for Sunshine, why do you worry how somebody else works long as a nurse? Ohßerdem, Sie\'wieder fully from BS, because you boast in another question, that your daughter takes formula, and you could not afford to buy her/it/them more, your own nipples are concerned by you.

Source(s,:

Never trust the advice of somebody, that writes the name of her/its/their own country incorrectly on her/its/their profile.

through tozier21, we still are as a nurse with 10 months and working. I reckon shortly after her/its/their first birthday, but I, with incipient weening\'ll is okay with a night of time care, that itself on für a while after it detains. Wir\'d likes a second child, and I can simply not introduce any care während pregnant, although I know, it can be done, I simply don\'t believe that it is for us.

beside KS, he/it be be at night feeding 15 months and it before two weeks, that he/it stopped to take. I decided not to last that he/it leaned only after night this a meal night from... with it I guesses, we are done.

My original goal was to be lasted 6 months. After I, how easily it was, saw, I pushed this to one year. As I saw wasn for him/it, \'t ready held we only with one year of going!

through jlb, my daughter will be a next week, and I hope to continue, she/it a while for, to work as a nurse. I place auf\'t, a ready time has as I want, thereß she/it completely away is.

Again pregnant is, my supply decreased because of me, but she/it hangs in there and nurses some times per day.

from Beth My, daughter worked until some weeks after its 2. Birthday as a nurse. I hlet go you longer ätte for her/it/them, however I 3 months pregnant was, and my nipples were sore.

My son is 11 months, I intend to work him/it as a nurse until he/it is at least 2, maybe 2.5 or 3.

through boy-remained... I still nurses my daughter, she/it turned only 1. Für now ich\'m that hopes, in order to disaccustom 15-18 months, but it could be earlier, if I decide to before then return to the work. Maybe she/it nurses only 1 2 times während the day besides some times with night.

through stacie my firstborn self-disaccustomed with 11 months. I believe because I was #2 with baby pregnant. I nursed thinks second and third, until her/it/them ungefähr 16 month was.

through guerafla... I, that I nursed, until he/it was in 18mths, normally held by 12mths, but with my 10yr old.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 5 n 19w at w #6

from Ava and Isla of \'s Mummy, my daughter is 9 weeks old, and I stopped to nurse with 6 weeks, but not, because I" decided on it,... we had to hold for medical reasons.

through Mrs. H, I allowed my daughter to decide as she/it wanted to disaccustom. I believe, thereß she/it by 26 months was.

from Blakshmi... at least one year,.............., if it is not still still stopped,............ please continues you............ no problem,............ gives you as much as possible,........ no restrictions,........

from Shannon L, Gavin Mommy My son is only 7 months old, but my plan is him/it to work at least one year as a nurse. ICH\'ll ließ him/it decides, if he/it wants to disaccustom from the breast.

from Sutra, that depends on you. I held in the age of 2.

from Stacey Wirklich I breast feed develops all my teeth of won 3 children.

from Youz, you are Hatterz 23 months and counting.

from Snowbarb.... my babies seemed to self that you disaccustom.

First with 11 months, you support with 12 months, third with 22 months.

from Juliet can sit up! My daughter is almost 17 months and uns\'wieder done not yet.

Because of his/its low class hid answer

I nursed until 9 months.

Meanwhile really if it is normal to it, nursed a 3 year old? Ive never seen in my life this..
More exactly intresting. Ask it for your boob if in publicly still? or if friends are past, his/its friends.
What happens in his/its daycare or does date/school or social area play, does it know, as drinking from cups is, or does it make strict, do you only use you??
I could never introduce my child with 3 coming up to me and breast, that feed me.
Suffer you my whole mommy according to friends asks, whether they ever belonged from it!

through? Sunshin...

Because of his/its low class hid answer

Still breast feeding 7 months old.
Dont wants or hopes to go on 14 months. Actually was urspr 12 monthsünglich my border.
Believe his/its ridiculous one if parents stretch on 24 months.



K will have quiet breast feeding old a 5 yr.

Have a nice day! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment