Tuesday 19 July 2011

Should I stop to nurse?

Should I stop to nurse?

Help me to decide whether to stop to nurse, or not. Because hardly I entered, that am had my son before 2 months of C-section,my-Milch. Every time if I, no matter like long, nurse he/it, right cries for it& I must give him/it formula. Für BC,my OB-GYN gave me, the kleine-pill,which has me depressed and left behind bleeding heavily every few days. Any other birth control, that could give her/it/them, that I prohibit myself from care, würde.
Knows you use condoms,stupid" I, that some of you says., but pours out you me, I like the whole Spontaneität that I can get with my husband:).. plus,I\'ve better always felt all around on a balanced pill.
On the other hand,I, all benefits of nursing know and mostly I am quite sure that I would feel intensive blame of putting in of the nutrients and binding of time, that prepares care, because I feel guilty even questions this question! My husband doesn\'t either worries way for itself.. he/it wants only the depression and the bleeding as far as I\'m concerned to hold. Do you help??

from Ian Mommy

Best answer chosen by Asker

You/they will be no bad mommy if you hold.

My son really never snapped on it, and I pumped virtually 3 months long. And it was simply too much to pump feed, you sometimes do one bottle. I started, him/it only formula too füttern. It was too much burden für me, and mommies also are important.

You/they took the trouble, and it didn\'t work out. If Sie\'wieder depressed and the credit the whole time of a period, that is not well f eitherür the baby.

If you, because you want to have sex, want to hold, maybe this is one little egoistic. There is other Geburtenkontrollenmöglichkeiten with which you can nurse. I weiß, that condoms are an anger.

Spermicides don\'t have any effect on nursing, and can be very effective, if used to instructions. Spermicidal doesn\'t become known, into the milk to passes and, to influence the baby on any manner.

IUDs doesn\'t have any effect on nursing, and is very effective.

Implanon, that I have, like progestin-Implantate. or the Depo-Provera schoß. All these methods can be very effective, and erhöht even maybe milk volumes.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
everything, not one-sidedly, covered
Thanks!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



from Mommy to a princess!! you can try the copper IUD. It doesn\'t have any hormones so that it can be used, während BFing. How für getting never a good supply of the milk into me is the exact same way. I tried everything and calm after care, you my 2.5 months of old daughter a 3 ounce flask gives. I almost gave on hope of BFing.

from SuzanneG if you cover with formula for you upward, does this pump also with it you time in order to open your supply? You/they müssen loads of the water drink, eat healthy meal and take the trouble not to cover upward, through doing, that you will demand more edition from your breasts and therefore have more milk. If then you aufwärts covers, this is an opportunity with the breast, that is missed. There is a growth ray by 8 weeks, so that you a quantity füttern must. I propose, thereß you a nursing clinic or an expert visits, there is, you normally fall in clinics everywhere, so that you can let the handle checked out, a simple one of the positioning pinches, could help to live itself really in order to become more proficient. You/they become also tops for you to on your supply gives. Was horriffic in sense the baby Pille on it, f,ür me, to bleed, and I would not take sooner it while I nursed, and only instead a condom uses.

through emmawhit... nobody can answer this you question for you, but what can tell i, that you are, you placed this more your son this more milk, that you do, to the breast. If you land, the breast offers to him/it \'t, and you give him/it formula this of less milk, that you will do. I remember, thereß my small girl for over one week which felt like all the day with the breast was. I can, all therefore tell you, you müssen whats for you and your son right does. I loved nursing, but because of medical GrI didn\'t have any election ünde to put my daughter on special formula, however. There are days, that I still then place guilty, feels, I look at her/it/them, and I have a small M joyful healthyad little. Hope this helped Glück,

through weekday, you use only a condom, a beautiful compromise is that you still have notsogreat-Geschlecht for a while, your baby gets the nutrients from his/its mothers, you milk like nauture, that is intended. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment