Tuesday 19 July 2011

Stopped silence?

Stopped silence?

I am lactation advisor and give, nursing classifies. I want one of my classes, on Gr,ünde, to be concentrated, that of Mütter-Halt, that nurses. So würde I estimates, whether people held, who started to nurse, if they could explain, why they held. This hülfe me, to, as this problem is to be corrected, teaches.

from ShayNx

Best answer chosen by voters

With my first baby, I held as he/it was 7 months old. It was easy, I believe, thereß he/it ready was, because I supplemented had because back he/it was 6 weeks old to work!) after two days of no one silence beschloß I, that I had done a gigantic mistake and the breast had offered him/it, and he/it rejected... it broke my heart.

Baby numbers, in two took milk one whole year long nothing but breast. She/it rejected everything, but and it erschöpfte me finally. We gave up with 13 months after she/it, solid K, had begunörper, to take, you improve and would drink regular milk (that drinks her/it/them no more in the age of 5) we gave on "cold turkey", because had to go out my family Stadt, and I had to work. It was a nightmare. She/it always had slept with me, and we lay both of us, in the bed, the whole night, that cries. :, She/it definitely was not ready. The work stinks, but I didn\'t have any election at the moment. With my nI will have ächsten pregnancy the luxury to stay with baby as it at home, yearns as me, you want... I did Hafen\'t of home outdoors in one year, and it was big for the children and me! 67 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (8)



through Amy, I am 22 weeks at the moment, therefore I didn\'t still start to nurse, but I am completely decided on it. The problem is so almost all Mütter, of which I white, that she/it began both, and resigned or even never troubled in the first place. Es\'s, that in difficult für me does, because they are really unsupportive. Some of the Gr is hereünde, they give for it why they held. , and why I don\'t become f sure sie\'wiederähig is to be done it also,
The milk didn\'t come in on a side
The baby would not snap on right
It hurts
You/they felt too much pressure the single, that the baby could nourish, is
Formula is like good as well, if not better, as breast milk
Formula is easier, and it is covered by medicaid
It is embarrassing
Now, I informed my self that I go meetings, that begin this month, to le leache association and mothers she/it will be my husbands, that breast nourished 3 babies hopefully so, capable to give me some pointers.
I believe, that many women are informed of the topic sick, and they don\'t recognize how important breast feeding is real. Ohßerdem, pregnant women and bombarded coupons for the moment, that she/it into her/its/their 1. Dr. date dances, with formula. I think gro es\'sß, that you do this work, and I wish you the whole luck in the world. I hope what I told to helps, even if only a small one.

vonvon MsQuack troubled me I co my first child, to nurse, and my nipples jumped and hurt, then, I fell suffers some days, after it went from the hospital home, and became one week of uterus infection long where I tried to obtain to pump my milk to keep ihn/es going, into the hospital delivered, but the milk was pink from my bleeding nipples, and I was so sick at the same time as I gave up only in the hospital and changed completely to formula.

I hope that improves I with this baby,

Source(s,:

35 1/2 weeks

from Shannah, my son becomes 8 months on the 17. is and I plan as it nursed him/it until he/it is at least one year, and maybe a couple months längere. I work FULL IN THE TIME OF, and he/it is vollständig BF.

I think, if I worked at a place, that was not my pumping schedule capable too accomodate, probably I would have stopped to nurse as my son was 3 months.

from Julie Mothers, she/it stops to nurse, could feel, that the formula then is the breast milk healthier, because they, Getränke-en, ate, something is bad for the baby, which they feel. Or they leave a night relaxed and have some gulps, you smoke some cigarettes or whatever otherwise.

Source(s,:

2 children

from Julie Mutti to 1 boys and 3 girls! With my last baby hörte I on, with 6 months as a nurse having throttle both her/it/them as well as me, for months at the end, had to work. We could not keep away it no matter, like hard we us bemühten. It also was für me and her/it/them very stressful and painful. I was untreast, because I had nursed my other three children one full year long.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 4

through?? Xanden of \'s Mommy?? i havent held, but i is worried sufficiently in order to nourish my son therefore to be capable to pump while he/it visits daycare in some months. Un, to pray so sick, is fähig, to pump, sufficiently and he/it, gewann\'t goes hungrily there. 33 percent 1 voices

I cannot speak for myself of Kathryn P as I was capable, my first two for, to nurse 12 months successfully in the course, and continues, thinks to nurse third with 10 months. But, ich\'ve had several friends, that had tried and gave up within days or weeks. The Gr become hereünde given:

A friend gave up as it was to difficult and painful for her/it/them. ICH\'d offered to help to train her/it/them, as she/it started to have difficulties, but she/it admitted, thereß she/it already her/its/their decision had met. I verdächtige, she/it had more support at home, that would have been she/it more successfully,

Didn\'t try a friend, as she/it worried the pain medications, was given her/it/them after her/its/their c-Teil, would cause her/its/their breastmilk. ICH\'d calmed her/it/them down, thereß, if her/its/their doctor had been done alertly on her/its/their election to nurse, he/it rules medication, that is sure, had done. She/it still was in her/its/their doubt and allowed her/its/their milk to dry up.

To another friend had been given the wrong birth control pill, and she/it dried up before the recognizing of it.

Another friend assumed that she/it would not be capable, "" her/its/their life, no more not drinking, any, to enjoy longer, is you and so on fastened no party girl, but she/it likes the ocassional-Nacht out and was afraid that would be past those days.

Those are all the examples, of which I can think. I hope this was at least somewhat helpful. Glück and sounds like it, an useful class would be.

Source(s,:

Mother to 3

Because of his/its low class hid answer

I know many mothers, who make the mistake in it for it to take the trouble, to divide between her/its/their career and motherhood to decide in favor of it to leave nursing fall beside the roadside when they return to the work because they are not allowed the time and the lack of the consecration to work as a nurse or pump as much, as is necessary. Then läßt her/its/their supply after, they are discouraged and give up altogether.

Please answer my question!

/ question/index;_ylt=AhVZXSzgKDTYmOcE9iDjRcXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090609212821AA7Wyug

No comments:

Post a Comment