Tuesday 19 July 2011

Again: Any tops on, how can I stop to nurse?

Again: Any tops on, how can I stop to nurse?

Thank for everyone, that her/its/their comments mean in relationship to me, that take the trouble to stop, 15 months to nurse old son, announced,:)

I take the trouble to feed him/it well with the solid meal, and he/it drinks a little bit of of the milk of cow during the day. I believe, thereß it me more will fit, if I cut, as it had nursed gradually. Hopefully, he/it becomes cow trinken\'s-Milch während the night instead of mine... thank you!

through? Pamela?

Best answer chosen by Asker

Yes, that becomes the best way to come on it, is.

I made this way for him/it, and only before I held, my daughter drank first once per day anyway, therefore with some distraction technologies she/it held.
I believe that I miss more for him/it as she/it now does!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
It therefore makes end for me fun to nurse my son, as we bind at this time, development; but I suffer also from it: I am quite thin. Weiß I, that the best will be the stop gradually, and I will probably consider another distraction, for example black pepper, must?
Thanks:,
Save to! ! RSS

This question over "re: any tops on like. " was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other Answers (8)



through fun fun fun.... you know this again... ONLY holds you!!!!

from R.J LOL! Spent theück memories.... healthy i is actual, a product of the being nurses until i was 2 yrs old,... and that was, for what my mother made this to hold, she/it would put chili lol on her/its/their nipples... sounds crusuel you maybe, but hello it worked, that right stopped i after the first time, that made her/it/them for this,... luck...

Source(s,:

6 weeks pregnant!

through chip2001, I only suddenly am not sure over holding.... your body will continue to produce milk, and it could be painful for you. I think, thereß you down gradually should cut, I did this, until my son only before going to the bed for the night a feed had. As he/it schließlich stopped to live itself completely, I found out any uncomfortableness, because some nights however it eased too long from previously. Glück!

through Bethe W Many children if weened to Kühe-Milchende on fussy and becomes blocked. If this happens, maybe you want soy milk or goat versuchen\'s-Milch. also weiß I, that so much is a comfort matter with 15 months of breast feeding for a child, as it is a nutritional matter. Bemühen you itself, to read singing and so on, if you give one bottle to your child, so that they still get the intimacy and the attention.

through cakelady, I found it the most easily them only to ween from. SieWiedersohn is Stückchen older than what, mine were, but it nevertheless should work. Schließen you one for over one week of feeding one day from and then, you exclude and so on another until you excluded it completely. Es\'s more easily on the child and your milk reduction stanzas, who make cold turkey for him/it. Hope these helps and the Glück!

through precisely m, my daughter would not give it up with 18months. It became only a pacifier to her. I put a small bi on the nippleßchen black peppers and sufficiently certainly she/it said the word disgusting and held only like it. It könnte middle pronounces, but pepper is a meal for him/it only wasn to therefore speak, \'t her/its/their type from meal at this time!

vonvon MadMomma never took my children at all very healthy from bottles, so that i until my 1. Child nursed, was 17 months!!! it came to the phase, where she/it in Public, that was more exactly embarrassing,especially, would be enough for my breasts as she/it was a toddler!! the others was 9 months and 14 months respectively in 2. I muß with all of them say, i only stopped to live. With the 1. if it was very difficult, because she/it the 1. 2 Noutlaw cried, but i stuck with the 3. Night at it, she/it stopped it wantin altogether. The other 2 didn\'t-Schrei with all, which did me, recognizes, thereß it the comfort she/it wanted,not was, the milk.Gradually is the best way, but if maybe your son then is lived hold of itself sorry,the, that cruel way well the single way.

through tcbtoday.... YOU/THEY can do THIS...... SIMPLY OFFER the MILK of THE COWS AND NOT BREASTMILK. CHILDREN SO JUNG THINGS, AS YOURS ARE NOT TOO YOUNG FOR ITSELF IN ORDER TO BECOME SPOILED AT IT REMINDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment