Tuesday 19 July 2011

Did I also decide that do you stop to nurse my son? do you need advice.?

Did I also decide that do you stop to nurse my son? do you need advice.?

My son is 20 months. I become, two, despite him/it, which my doctor thinks, nurse it until it. my doctor told me that we had problems with my son table Essen, hören you on, to nurse him/it, so that he/it will eat more, because it it, that doesn\'t eat much table meal, my son weighes 26 pounds, so you can see that he/it is a healthy young,... so will wait i, but today, he/it began to bite me really roughly, he/it rarley bit per, I would tell him/it no, actually I screamed ouch, I, that it expects, wasn\'t believed he/it so, that it was funny, and woud doesn\'t hold, not weak what made i, therefore said only no booby more I,
I tried it again and before he/it went to the bed, but he/it anbehielt me nevertheless bitting.
No more I have a hard duration with him/it to nurse, I really love spending of this duration with him/it, seeing with him/it downward and seeing of his/its smile. we have particular bond. I fühle me only, you conclude, that he/it loves more for me, as each other, because I nurse, is I auf\'t places wants too loosely that loves from him/it. How did you cope with it? and how did you hold,:? I essentially went cold turkey, and I am really sore. helps to please land you me.I, \'t weiß, whether still I will always be capable to have children, who so very much therefore nurse means again to me,.., it took my son from heartace,

through me

Best answer chosen by Asker

First, the single reason, that your son loves Sie, is not nursing from all. I stopped before time, but I, \'m still my 13 months old favorite person in the world. Daddy isn\'t even a near second. Nursing was für your son big. You/they went thereover. He/it had a großen beginning. Now können you, to bind with him/it, continues, but in other ways.

This said that It will be difficult to stop cold turkey. I ließ little by little away after, no milk fasts until me produced. I könnte me, to continue with him/it for your benefit, troubles, maybe one feeding one day. Then, you reduce the sessions as you go. Glück and Don\'t feels bad. This is only a small step to your baby, that aufwächst.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
thank you
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through tohot, you take him/it from as soon as possibly if he/it still wants, a breast gives him/it, this bottle telephone call soothie mines was the same quantity, that is he/it as simply healthy, as removed him/it him/it i from breastfeedin and bottles, eats very much didnt a few days long from i-Gast, he/it recognizes wasnt for him/it, that gets the breast, or the bottle placed meal before him/it, you let him/it nourished, his/its Selbst-hes-gonna does a chaos, that he/it will start to enjoy more eattin,

Source(s,:

my own one

No comments:

Post a Comment