Tuesday 19 July 2011

Did I stop, 2 weeks ago to quiet.., as it is to be dried up?

Did I stop, 2 weeks ago to quiet.., as it is to be dried up?

I stopped to nurse 2 weeks ago. My right breast already dried from because she/it nurses anyway much didn\'t on it. I nursed her/it/them 7 months long, and it was time to be held. I, that slowly she/it from my left ouchßer of my milk is disaccustomed, still is in there. It Don\'t hurt or something, and it is not heyß. Lived you dry up!! I has Kohlkopfbl 2 weeks longätter on it uses, and I drink manner and tea as new. I also bring flüssigen benedryl in it with the antihistamine. Does somebody please help!!, how do I get to dry up abstinence super?

through mystic_e...

Best answer chosen by voters

If cabbage goes, manner, peppermint and antihistamines then are not working that you live exactly with it, will have to. If is not causal pain the was\'s of the große deal?

/ _ylt=ArQyJT0D7TOmnLTwtL3F1qx77hR.;_ylv=0/SIG=18bfnibvi/EXP=1310884919/**http%3A / /.. com/toolbar/savebm%3Ft=I%2Bstopped%2Bbreastfeeding%2B2%2Bweeks%2Bago.. how%2Bto%2Bdry%2Bit%2Bup%253F%2B-%2B%2521%2BAnswers%26u=http%253A%252F%252Fanswers.. com%252Fquestion%252Findex%253Fqid%253D20080917072944AAoYFhu" rel = "popup">Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



from Nicole D, it needs time really exactly, except if uncomfortably his/its or sore then is it normally. Her/its/their Körper will adjust itself at not nursing in his/its own time. 2 weeks is at all not very long!

Approximately 6 months, after had stopped i to nurse, I occasionaly had a very small quantity.

Ever you more with them plays or they should continue to find itself/themselves trouble, if the more likely still milks theres in there, to produce milk because you could cause your let-down reflex and fool your body in it, your itself, to think bubs still nourishing.

Maybe you can try anise water through Miss Expert. In Chinese, we use this. Only take one or two, spülen you it and boils you with water. You/they müssen the whole day drinks. Then hält the milk approximately some days time. But all hängt from individuals from.

All best!

through purplemi... me, not to have any Art of nipple stimulation, was instructed, including no hot water in the take a shower defeat on your breasts. Also, it was told me, thereß, like scottish-Pfefferminz, shapes worked well to help dry up for you faster.

through ifferbif.... maybe you want to consult a doctor. I weiß, that it took for me, one little in the course 3 weeks. Weiß I that you all the stimulation to the breasts in order of your milk to dry up, must stop,... maybe your doing of something of this you dont knows?

through Jane d my cousin got a shot of her/its/their doctor in order to dry up her/its/their milk...

No comments:

Post a Comment