Tuesday 19 July 2011

Did I stop only recently to nurse, like long will it, to dry up for my swollen breasts, takes?

Did I stop only recently to nurse, like long will it, to dry up for my swollen breasts, takes?

This is my second child, but I cannot remember from my first pregnancy how long it took,...

through emyleean...

Best answer chosen by voters

It lasted a few days for me. You/they became really hard and it hurt if she/it rubbed something on agaisnt. But it gets, you improve and before you know it, your breast will be milk freely. 100 percent 3 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through alimagme.... it needed over one week for me to go down for the important swelling, and then over one month for the milk, in order to go away. , To take Ibuprofen, will help with the pain and swelling, together with Eisschachteln, you place into your BRA at a time some minutes long. Some women also recommend, Kohlkopfblätter, to use, although I personally never used her/it/them.

through kimberli.... breast milk tends to dry up between 3 and 7 days. Versuchskohlkopfblätter in your BRA with night for relief, if, after no sign of the relief is one week there, your family doctor rules pills, in order to help, can do to accelerate the process. All best.

Source(s,:

Own experience

No comments:

Post a Comment