Tuesday 19 July 2011

Did I stop to nurse 6 months ago, and my breasts are become saturated again within the last week?

Did I stop to nurse 6 , and my breasts are become saturated again within the last week?

I am not pregnant. And I continue, the Mietfristdaunengefühl, to get. How or something makes i? And why würde this happens? UndUnd muß I to the doctor goes? Everyone of it has goört? Thank so very für advance.

through Nancy Jo

Best answer chosen by voters

it happens to express milk, induces to increase the supply maybe, you therefore avoid this. hormonal fluctuations cause this. discuss it with your gyn in detail. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through askmeaqu... could be a hormone imbalance: check with yours whether. Ausdrücklich progesterone and prolactin-Niveaus.
Could also be from stimulation during the sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment