Tuesday 19 July 2011

Did/do, that you feel guiltily for it, to choose, to use formula, over nursing? Or the Aufhören, to nurse?

Did/do, that you feel guiltily for it, to choose, to use formula, over nursing? Or the Aufhören, to nurse?

I have 4 children. My first 3 I, that am nursed. My 4. is 2 weeks old, and I nurse. I place f honestly auf\'tühlt wants to remain this time with it like I at. But at the same time fühle I me guilty about it, this time, to try formula, for thinking.
I nursed my first in 3 for 10m, 13m and 18m.
How did you feel over breastfeeding/bottle-Fütterung if you made both?

through smilinge...

Best answer chosen by voters

i cannot nurse itself doesn\'t introduce... i did all 3 as a nurse from me. i hätte itself guilty felt, the best nutrition only some, to give from them, and not everything of them. Natürlich if I been able to nurse, I would have formula used to make the election only to cause, however, I was tired from working as a nurse... wouldn\'t worked for me. 20 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (18)



from Melissa\'s S yes, I felt really guilty as i changed to formula. Es\'s totally normally, itself too fühlen the way. I pumped ausschließlich for 3 1/2 months, i wasn, \'t capable, to work as a nurse unfortunately, and began to fear the pump only, so I shifted. WahrheitsgemI still feel äß guilty!! I feels me something comforted the most important as es\'s through the fact, that my baby for the first got several breastmilk months. Stretch it für another few week maybe out and if you want to hold, you go for it. Nursing should be a glad, positive experience and if es\'s that doesn\'t make glad you him/it then maybe is not the best für you & your family. You/they should gef with which pronouncementühlsmäßig okay that meets you is. Don\'t ließ others the decision for you meets.

from Mommy, I brought boys with my first a really bad case of mastitis, and after any bad advice to my doctor felt I had resigned silence for him/it like me. I fühlte me long after it guiltily, but after a while, I was capable to assume the fact that I had nursed at least some, that is better than no one, for him/it.

Now, his/its small brother is here, and I am resolved, NOTHING, to let hindered me, to nurse, and all of an abrupt one, the blame appears again. I fühle me badly because decides more more ich\'m, 2 think. , to give the best, as I was with my first. ICH\'ve got again mastitis and Unterhaltsgefühl like resigning, but I am resolved. Es\'s this really merkwürdige combination of the emotions. I believe, as soon as itself the infection aufklärt, and the engorgement goes down it, will be easier... I hopes!

I believe that it is wonderful, that you were capable, your first, to nurse 3 for so long. My persönliches goal is 6mos, hopefully longer, but at least 6mos, as soon as the hard part with me gets across, you, that you will only remember, believe like worthwhile to nurse your children is. There is ICH\'d a little länger, to be, only certainly, that you do or don\'t want to execute the counter. If otherwise nothing there,ß you both always could do. Some people nurse only at home, but allows formula, w,ährend she/it away from baby is.

Be successful with your decision!

Source(s,:

Mommy to 3yr aged Byron and 2wk aged Gavin!

vonvon Concerne... I did it with my son 5 1/2 months, but he/it started to bite me really roughly and he/it would not live except if we absolutely were not at the house with any distractions because he/it only wanted to look around otherwise. I could take him/it nowhere, because starts w he/itürde, to scream, only, because he/it was hungry, but doesn\'t nourish. I changed to Flaschenfütterung, and we were both so much gladder. I am glad, thereß I it almost 6 months did, although, because I think, it better for him/it was.

from Erica Z, my son was premature two months so that everything, which I had, pumped for him/it. I dried three weeks after Wörtern and felt one little guiltily from, but I knew, there was not anything, which I could do. I wußte, that he/it got the most vital parts of the breast milk at least, and it was I over it with it very gladly wasn\'t too bad as we put him/it on formula. He/it increased in more weight as he/it was put on formula, that a good matter für him/it since it was, as he/it was born, he/it surged only 3ibs 13oz.


PROCESS: He/it was premature because I have PCOS, only for those, that was surprised.


Process EDIT:Yummy Canadian Mummy; If then survives your child nothing but formula on it, must, yes it becomes vital. I don\'t say this breast, you milk doesn\'t helps your child to increase, I only noticed, thereß formula him/it more helped, as breast milk thinks did! This is my persönliche experience!!!!

Source(s,:

Mommy of one.

nickname original through enclosure here? My son became für the 1. Nursed 8 weeks kinda. He/it was born 9 weeks, had früh tube, became for the 1. two weeks my pumped breast milk gefüttert, then, he/it snapped on it. Bottles of my breast milk became gef for him/it with nightüttert, as I could not be with the hospital, and the nurses said that he/it got a small nipple confusion, and because he/it was tired from it, really on, to snap fast to the breast, me, the straight one was pumped, and pumped, and pumped..., until I dried up, as he/it was 3 months. I didn\'t fühlt itself all this badly because I knew, he/it got storm and I the Colo gave him/it a better beginning, as many other mothers with her/its/their small ones did. 10 percent 1 voices

from JustMe Well, I had twins, and I never ever always intended formula nursing and feeding of them.

It is a long history, that you can find, if you look at my prior answers regarding it why I chose to formula feed.

Yes, I did, and I still look extremely guiltily for choosing my sanity over nursing. I look awfully for giving formula to my children, so that my husband could help, and therefore I could approach on night at least 3 hours of sleep. I fühle dreadful, that I was forced to go back to work, as they were 2 weeks old.

Besides my feelings, however, formula is a gigantic anger! I hate everything to clean bottles, prepping-Formel, that buy formula, which such a pain in the Faß was! ICH\'m pregnant again and I plan as it nursed this baby. Not only, because I me like it fühle, \'s the best nutrition for my small baby, but because I think, it will be much more easily and definitely a whole quantity less expensive.

You/they must do what works for you, but!

Many mothers don\'t feel any guilty one for formula feeding and it one scrap, also nothing gives injustice with it. I believe, thereß it the best election of me and beside enlargement the best election for my girls was,..., but I pitilessly nevertheless thrashed myself over this election.

I fed only formula through myself, and I am completely O.K. with it. ICHvon people, that nursing along my throat and judging of me dafür, not to do it, jostles, sick \'m. if it for her/it/them, that, works, \'s big, but it is not for everyone. My daughter is glad, healthy, intelligent, and I place f auf\'tühlt misses b/c on binding, that I always hold her/it/them, like us out at, if I feed her/it/them anyway, and we cuddle the whole day. Therefore, if you decide to continue to nurse, and it works für you, that, \'s big. But place f auf\'tühlt itself bad, if requires you to give up, as you feel. Her/its/their baby only punishes also on formula. 10 percent 1 voices

durchdurch g21reeny nursed 11 months long I my twins, and I am in the process presently my 8 month to disaccustom old son. He/it withßt me and doesn\'t doesn\'t seem to want to it learns,..., so that he/it did.

As I started to nurse my son, I felt wanted to continue also like I. It seemed so before similarly, that the months stretched on it, and forever. But I stuck with it, and pl,he/it is ötzlich 8 months old. You/they are at a vulnerable time... with one two weeks old baby and the pressure/demands seems too much like it maybe. Maybe you/they regret it whether you hold and then können, \'t starts over. Maybe it isn\'t the best time für you, to make this decision?

My mommy told me, "you don\'t have to commit a certain number long to it from month, you only must decide that you will do one feeding more,... or one day more or one week more or at all"

Nursing is MUCH more useful than bottlefeeding. All this bottle clean and formula preparation and the Erwärmen fills.... YUCK! And your two weeks old really could the antiqueörper uses, you provide... particularly with all those children, that bring illnesses home.

BUT.... you should do only your election. Her/its/their baby will do well, if you formula wählen. DON\'T Fühlt itself guiltily!

Congratulations and luck!! 10 percent 1 voices

vonvon Kass therefore was I decided to nurse my daughter and she/it decided to be carried 11 weeks early and spent 9 weeks in the NICU.. I pumped, so much as well as I could, and after some weeks it was nothing more seriously remaining.. I didn\'t do, still I ever become guilty about it myself to give her/its/their formula, feels.. and you don\'t should either. There is alot to the people the attempt, her/its/their beliefs in me herunterzudrücken, and seriously they can be lost, because I tried didn for him/it and him/it, work \'t for me.. I will trouble me again with my next baby, but if it doesn\'t happen again for me, I him/it or her/it/them gladly one bottle with NO REGRETS gives.

through ~ * ~ Evan Mommy ~ * ~ no I never felt me guilty with all.Breastfeeding, you don\'t interest me for the slightest.I, had too many problems & was not ready too it.I, never wanted to try it & felt to never explain the need why to everyone... I knew, that formula was the best election for us.I, will never understand why each guilty,but would feel, if then rearranges you switch.Your-Mutti wanna & only you know what is the best for your family.

from new mommy, I nourished breast my baby..., but if I was not capable for it and formula had to choose, I didn\'t feel guilty.. I would become, ofcourse feels bad..., but then this is my election.., if any then doesn\'t pick one to BF, this is theirs... I has my reasons for it, and they don\'t have theirs to it..., as i would not like to it, pressure on making, that I am not comfortable with myself, somethign di may hand over judgment against others and this expecting she/it, not to go far,.. this said... it gives a possibility, that you feel you guilty cause, did it already with 2 of your children... my suggestion.., AGAIN ONLY a suggestion, BF Ihr third a few months long, if possibly, then shifts.. or if you possibly do both.. you will feel less bad..:) Dont wants to give advice... proposing

through bindysdo.... some people believe that breast feeding is not only more cheaply than buying of formula, but helps between mother and child with the binding process. I had old a two, three and four years.... LOL... more sorrowfully ain\'t it?... I mußte the decision, that would fit the whole family the best, hit. Hunting Kiddos is time of consuming and if you have more than one, theres not these many elections of there. More having, as one will always bring us to it, the too ver,what once worked alters, and you will find that your gonna always must modify,...

through pfaul00, I have old baby boys one month. WährendWährend with the hospital I pumped, after I had fed him/it in NICU, we were there for 4 days. I continued, thereß approximately 2.5 weeks long at home. He/it only now is on formula. I fühlte me with guiltily first, but it actually gives me more duration with him/it. It was a pain, by every 3 hours to müssen pumps! 10 percent 1 voices

through my_sunsh... leaves you ask you to do nobody to ignore feelings of the blame. You/they have her/it/them für a reason. 10 percent 1 voices

from delicious Canadian mommy Erica Z, I am glad, that you were your preemie capable for part of the time too bf, and definitely you don\'t accuse you for the stop, as your milk dried up, but formula feeding doesn\'t intend any necessarily better weight profit for a preemie. My DD was prematurely also born with 3 pounds, 4 oz, and I was glücklich, capable, to be, bf fortzusetzen\'ing she/it, after she/it could snap on it. Her/its/their weight profit was excellent, even without formula, and I place auf\'t wants others on it, the impression, that form elfütterung for any child necessary is sufficiently in command, even a preemie, of them here to be increased to be gotten.

Obviously addressing the question with hand was something with nursing for you and your prior children right if you, if you nursed everything of them on one year, or only under one year! I würde it more months for a couple stick says. Sie\'wieder still with the "no sleep... zombied... no sleep phase and probably care very frequent. You/they know, thereß it earlier better is gotten, rather than late! Flaschenf also isütterung no walk in the park. I wasn\'t fähig exclusively too bf my daughter until 5 1/2 weeks because of her/its/their prematurity and had to pump feed during this time and had to fill. The Erschöpfung the round, to place the clock, pumping aside, sterilizing and preparing of bottles, was EXHAUSTING! Never kümmern you the nightly March, in order to heat up the ready bottles the stairway down, before I could nourish my baby. Turning and working lügnerische down as a nurse was much easier in the middle of the night for me. I kann\'t introduces itself him/it one of both way now.

The best, I hope the matter work for you and your child from luck out. Also, Uber has a good point here. The lot of time, that you become quiet, your child becomes in the großartigen plan of the matters so insignificant is.

from Blah, I nursed and supplemented with formula up to my daughter, was 6 months old. First, I didn\'t look guilty for being after him/it sufficiently "tenaciously", in order to nurse strictly, but I got over it, simply like became I over getting an epidural after 20 hrs of the work, I enjoyed the birthing experience more if I, that bend in dreadful pain, wasn\'t and I enjoyed motherhood more, as somebody else could help with feedings, and I was fantaszing no more over being jumped from the attic roof.

You/they must do what is the best for your family. If Breastmilk is allowed to offer a little better Ernährung, but how many of the nursing zealots make EVERYTHING, which is the best for her/its/their children and views particularly, on-line for her/it how much time spends? Ah yes, working probably in her/its/their Säuglingen in loops, that feel all the Selbst-righetous, as a nurse.

It was lifted a large quantity from us solely on formula and went out healthy. Babies, who are, solely still become ern from formulaährt, is healthy also for the large part. Most problems, that are caused by formula, are because of wrong application therefore if you follow instructions können, chances are, it will go baby well. You/they have a gro also to itße variety of the formulas, from it chose, if there are any allergies.

WennWenn we mommies for her/its/their feeding elections will beat, why does a lecture not hold mothers, who drive her/its/their babies instead of going to the doctor? Going is f, however,ür your health, the planet, besserdie \'s-Gesundheit, and it does, less likely baby will be hurt in transportation.

Is your most recent child Ihr "best" child because you gave the "best him/her?" Is your first child the "worst", because you him/her the fewest quantity on the "best things gave." You feels for itself, that a better mother is you to your youngest, as you are to your oldest? The answers almost definitely and hopefully are "No."

It is baby formula, not rat poision. If you want to nurse, you do on all Fälle. But if you, \'t, land, you don\'t earn any sorrow. 10 percent 1 voices

through rainwrit... I answers this late one, but I nevertheless wanted to share with you. The matter, that does it, such a hard decision is, thereß it so much gives, that more emotions involved only besides blame. Blame scratches the Oberfläche, at least for me, really exactly. On one hand, that selfishly I dafür felt to choose something, which I wanted, if it wasn\'t the \'best\' decision. I fühlte me, disappointed in me because does didnes I to nurse \'t fun, insufficiently, because I chose a smaller form of the nutrition for my baby, clumsily as a parent, because my work was worry helpless to bring the best, that I, from my baby, could, because I fought my wish to change to formula, annoyed about my baby and my husband... the list goes before itself.

Only one is responsible from the feelings, with which I had to occupy me, as my son was newborn. According to my opinion, it ever be one of the shouldn\'t f in the listür this situation. Blame indicates, thereß the decision, not to nurse, something is to be shamed by it and some wrong one. We always become and bombarding of others this with the Gedächtnisstütze bombards \'breast is the best\', however we forget this something that really thinks. Während breast milk practically always the best will be, * nutritionally *, it isn\'t always the best entire possibility. There are times, where the disadvantages of nursing the advantages prevails. Which good a baby nurses, this goes to do, if this baby has a depressed one, emphasized, despondently, procured, procured, or annoyed mommy? I read a question of a mommy once, that kämpfte, to keep her/its/their baby exclusively on breast milk, while she/it did full time. She/it said, thereß knew her/it/them even all the tricks more to keep her/its/their baby from it to eat, as she/it could pump in one day. Nursing sometimes from only isn\'t the best decision für mommy and baby, and that is okay.

The most important matter, in order to remove the experience, is the principle behind why nursing is the best. WennWenn you of the fight goes away können, dedicated to it that is to be given the best nutritional possibilities to your child, as he/she grows, what is important. It is more important, thereß a formula baby, you grow up and learn you healthy meal and exercise habits, as a breast baby, you grow up junk chimney food and little exercise with a high fat, high salt. With three other children weiß I, that you will make the best decision, that you can, because everyone involved. Sie\'wieder of going, gro,, To do ß! 10 percent 1 voices

Because of his/its low class hid answer

"Did/do, that you feel guiltily for it, to choose, to use formula, over nursing? Or the Aufhören, to nurse?"

No; I didn\'t make any bad elections for infant feeding, therefore I don\'t feel guilty.

You/they were alive for this long one: ..................................
You/they will probably be living for this much longer: ...........................
.......................................

Her/its/their baby needs milk for this long one: .. 10 percent 1 voices

No comments:

Post a Comment