Tuesday 19 July 2011

Do I express after it nursed in order to promote my supply if I stop to express?

Do I express after it nursed in order to promote my supply if I stop to express?

If she/it is only 12 days old, and my supply was only big in the last few days, had emergency Notfallcaesar. like many more days/weeks should ausdr Iücken, after it also lived, do you uphold my supply? I Hafen\'t Dr.ückt with night btw from.

Thank for your thoughts.

through wiXet

Best answer chosen by Asker

If you constantly are your baby upon request feding, then would not believe i, that you would have to continue to express after each feed.

Sees to pump you, as you, on this abstaining, drinks to guarantee you, much water. If your baby has nappies much wet and increases, then, she/it gets much milk.

Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks to one bouquet!
Save to! ! RSS

This question about "me expresses after brea. " was asked on it originally! Answers Australia

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment