Tuesday 19 July 2011

Do I nurse, is my baby&he almost 1 years old, & i wants to hold that, so that, as I am, ganna with him/it begins?

Do I nurse, is my baby&he almost 1 years old, & i wants to hold that, so that, as I am, ganna with him/it begins?



through josiespe...

Best answer chosen by voters

Inform the local Le Leche-Gesellschaft at 0 stars, you mark this as interesting!
  • E-mail
  • Comment (0)
  • Save besides to it! ! RSS

    Other Answers (2)



    vonvon Katie S is used your child for the taste of your breast milk. Him/it of the breast too entwöhnen, I would start in that some of your milk expresses in one bottle I. A nipple has the Tommee Tippee bottles, that very much to a real nipple similar is, these are big! You/they können your child in a similar position of really breatfeeding holds. Maybe it is für the first a little tiresome during, but as soon as Sie\'ve brought down it, that is, if I started to use formula instead. I würde per day of bottle feed with one slowly starts and gradually, across approximately 2-3 weeks, does you for itself up to 100 percent of bottles. Keep her/it it by 12months in mind, your baby probably doesn\'t muHowever, ß 3 bottles per day has depend this completely on you and your child. Also können you on regular milk goes, if you also feel ready. Glück!

    through loves him/it?? more than?????? S ° shortened only b4-Bett done to only your own Milch-b4-Schläfchen, then after some weeks from it, then after him/it, that formula becomes b4 bed and you.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment