Tuesday 19 July 2011

For nursed babies, the baby was like old as you stopped to nurse?

For nursed babies, the baby was like old as you stopped to nurse?

For the mommy, who nursed, like old was your baby, as you stopped to nurse, and how did you bring her/it/them to hold?? I knows, that my son be he/it too old 2 1/2 in order to nurse, and I try my best to bring him/it to hold, it is only not more working more exactly good.He, wants to work as a nurse with night, before he/it sleeps, and he/it won\'t sleep without care. Any Vorschläge?

Additional details

The Grund-i-Gedanke is, to which he/it was old, because my family and the family keep of my husband, that say, that it is considered child abuse to quiet old, after 2 1/2 yrs,.. is so true?

3



through mandyhor...

Best answer chosen by Asker

Two and a half are not to nurse to old, and it is no child abuse. In many cultures es\'s the norm. I entwöhnte one of my babies official, as he/it was 2 1/2, because my milk dried up, and it hurt to work as a nurse, but, to be about honest, I nursed him/it occasionally, as he/it was hurt or was sick, and I believe the last time that he/it by his/its 3. Birthday as a nurse worked. Many women nurse to the age of three and beyond. You/they place h only auf\'tört from it because screwed society people into ours up, you believe that it is strange. , Wußte only my husband and my sister, that I still nursed a 2 year alto,

If he/it works only as nurses to fall asleep, he/it is beautiful near disaccustoming itself/themselves. Certainly könnte it some months, but I, it leaves him/it dauern\'d upward and ignores all other. Entwöhnen you him/it only if es\'s what YOU/THEY want to do. As I my son entwöhnte, I split him/it only him/it mit\'t couldn no one gets more booby because Mommy hurt it. I ließ him/it still to me and embrace, that my boobs like, snuggles up that he/it normally did, as he/it worked as a nurse, but he/it was okay with it which shocked me because he/it still worked several times long as a nurse one day and the whole night. But if ever he/it about booby, me, bit let him/it worked äte, \'d as a nurse. It only was once or twice per month as he/it didn\'t-Gefühl good.

But again, only you disaccustom if it is not what you want to do, because other people say that you should.

PROCESS: Missing my soldier, Breastfeeding is good for vocal development.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thank so very much for your info. You/they really brought me to it, itself better too fühlen. I didn\'t really immediately wants to hold, so that will continue i, him/it anyway probably für a small while, to nurse. Maybe er\'ll hält alone, if probably till, that is he/it in 3, won\'t wait i. Thanks! And thank all other für your info of this it, that is really helped.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (12)



vonvon Jill Ian ~ * Cohen\'s mummy * ~ 2 is not too old, the world health organization reccomend until AT the least to the age from two, YOU/THEY go GIRLS! if you itself really fühlen, a woman, who communicated her/its/their small one, that no moer milk left and this there will serve, knows readier i tehn that my son is almost 13 months and un working happily still from him/it as a nurse
Process to miss my soldier, is unequivocally uneducated, babies should be nursed, until her/it/them one year AT LEAST old is, is, as the human body is drafted! do, you really think, thereß we is, you assume, cow too trinken\'s-Milch

from crispy mom, he/it is not too old in order to nurse. The Worldhealthorganisation recommends to nurse until two years and beyond.

NO, it is no child abuse..... your family is wrong.

My children were:
DS1---16 months
DS2---4 1/2 years
DS3---2 years, when nursing still,

My soldier missing..... I believes, that you talk from it, your * * * *...... the unmitigated piece of information in your post is simply simple injustice.

Source(s,:



through Nicole\'s M Try, he/it pumps and brings your husband to feed him/it with night. This way, that it helps him/it, to outdistance breast milk with sleeping. Otherwise, catches to offer one bottle with milk or water as a substitute to him/it, at, and entwöhnen you him/it then slowly from it away.
Because he/it therefore is accustomed to falling asleep through nourishing, it will take a little one the work and the persistence in order to move at it but you can do it.

from Krysdy Just you a pacifier or a blankie or any other soothing mechanism.... you must make a decision and must need to look back. If cries a child and screams and THEN the Sachen-he/she-Mängel, they only learned, a BIG-Laune next time, to throw shut fit of rage, gets, therefore the problem becomes worse, I would say that you jump the breast of weighing from him/it for another soothing possibility, like cuddling and reading a history, one, with the to him/it, pick a night, as you land, \'t must be early upward, b/c-Chancen is, he/it will throw an attack.

through pomegran... I had this exact problem. I mußte him/it with sixteen months breaks off. Only resigned cold turkey. Er\'ll muß learn as it is for itself to be placed to sleep. Make Schl for him/itäfchen during the day without care? If with it, then, Sie\'t should have more than two or three touchy Noutlaw, because he/it, as is for itself to be placed to sleep, already knows, he/it hangs only on this Sonderangebot-comfy-Zeit.

through ginger4c... un sorrowfully must be i brutally honest here. nursing should hold 2 years with atleast. they are not still sufficiently old quiet in order to eat meal. his/its healthy f knows iür she/it, and his/its binding time, but, you must leave someday going! saw i, thereß a lady wrote that she/it nursed until her/its/their child was 4 years old? thats rediculous. the thats-Vorschule... almost kindergarten.
is going to be heavy to get your son of the breast, but, you now must do it. get one of those nuby sippy-Tassen with the soft covers, bem,ühen you itself, to warm up any whole milk.

through Charlie, I believe that you must go simply cold turkey at this point. You/they können him/it only says that gone all es\'s. There is no more. Das\'s that, what I go some of my friends,ört has, did.

they know about mom of 3 with 2 1/2 if something of "all went. You/they wear a nursing BRA? If yes, Alteration of a regular one and shows \'t opens him/it, that it won.

from Ashley B, my son was approximately 15 months as we stopped. We weened along, until he/it vollständig on the sippy-Tasse was. He/it very often was not nursing after 13 months.

from Muslimah Well, my daughter is 10 weeks old, and she/it still nurses. I hope to make it to 2 years!

My mommy nursed everything of us until we were 9 months.

through mystic_e.... my son is two and a little one and I to make it at least until old 3 hopes, although I would not care, if he/it worked as a nurse, one little less than this once per hour or with it he/it now most days does.

If you want, that he/it stops to work as a nurse to sleep, that of the Elizabeth Pantley of "No Sleep Cry of Solution for toddlers I,"


I assume that you live in the U.S.

The American association of the family Physicians is so here:

Because of his/its low class hid answer

Babies should stop, because they are nursed until at the moment, they are 15 months old. After it können she/it additional growth problems the longer, that she/it are, fed breast develops. Because now your son 2 1/2 für certain is, that he/it will need suspenders, if he/it is a teenager, and he/it will continue to develop more slowly through his/its life and has a big chance to develop emotional questions if he/it is an adult.

Source(s,:

RN, child development,

No comments:

Post a Comment