Tuesday 19 July 2011

For outstretched nursing mommies only: Did you hold the nursing of your baby in which age in order to sleep?

For outstretched nursing mommies only: Did you hold the nursing of your baby in which age in order to sleep?

Being surprised itself only, if everyone went old on 12 months?
And if you did, how did you hold?

through iamhis0

Best answer chosen by Asker

My son is 22 months old, and I still nurse him/it in order to sleep. He/it also watches ungefähr 2 times with night on, to work as a nurse. He/it was depressed only to it once, but because I became pregnant, he/it increased how often he/it works as a nurse.

It is not concerned by me, I find down lying and working of him/it as a nurse, in order to sleep a big binding time for us, as well as the relaxes for me. If alone he/it is willing to fall asleep, he/it will make so alone. No Bedürfnis after me, to force him/it.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
It selects a best answer heavily here, everyone has big information.
But I agree, this silence of a baby, in order to sleep, is more of a "relaxation" than "load", at least for me, it is a way to be slowed down after a long day.

Thank for everyone, that is split her/its/their experiences!
Save to! ! RSS

This question about "For stretched out breastf. " was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other Answers (13)



through mystic_e... I still nurses my 2.5 years old to sleep, before his/its nap, if he/it goes normally twice to the bed, and at least once during the night, but if the baby is care, and he/it must wait that he/it will go in general, cuddles daddy you and goes you to sleep. Daddy also can him/it f in generalür naps down get, but not always.

Children outgrow night care and working to sleep as a nurse in general if they disaccustom altogether. Natmommy can ürlich then night ago - initiates, and some children assume it, but not everything.

Working to sleep as nurses and night care is, you don\'t associate with working "bottle cavities as a nurse"


If they start to drink regular milk, I hold this she/it says, that you can with 1, but is the best so approximately 18 months to me, that still am a baby, and I not always nursed to sleep. I bemühte me, to remain from it away, and nursed in my chair, that then places him/it to the bed, after which he/it already sometimes was asleep.

through neato197... I nursed him/it, in order to sleep, until he/it was approximately 10 months old. It wasn\'t, in order to hold heavily, I only started, him/it this Zähne, to clean, after he/it had worked as a nurse. The first couple of the Noutlaw, any addition demanded, that cuddled, after his/its teeth had been cleaned. I believed, thereß it a fight will be, but it really didn\'t executes him/it gradually, as soon as he/it understood the new routine.

through tasmin28 lol, my eldest was in 4! It was she/it in 4. Birthday, well a few weeks atfer, said i this was enough working to sleep as a nurse.. she/it continued, until ungefähr 4 and a half, to work a small one as a nurse, but we kept up nighttime at working tears and mummy, that say, unite as a nurse that she/it now was a little big too big, and all her/its/their friends didnt does it!
I still nurse means 3 year old son in order to sleep. I intend, this, to do resembling.
I found the bid to hold very roughly at small child phase and this time of i havent, disturbed to take the trouble to hold, because it thinks worth didnt i the fight,... the attendant only, until he/it is sufficiently old in order to be glad, or at least sensible!) thereover!
Breast is the best so that they say,...

my second child of completely fed breast was through silly Billy, i met to never hold the decision, he/it did
shortly after his/its first birthday, he/it leaned is morning feed from, same matter happened this evening, therefore decided i for itself he/it never did not to offer again it, except if he/it looked for it,
remove your baby your keyword, if your two one still satisfies in order to continue, you then relax and enjoy you -

through? HUG 808 KIDDO? ICH\'m, that itself bemüht, to think, back that far... I doesn\'t remind me to ever worry therefore... I nursed all my children, until they were in 2,..., after they were one year old, that they nursed only approximately 3 x per day,... she/it ate other matters..., but I am sure, that I nursed her/it/them in order to sleep up to them was 2 years old..., if they wanted to it.

Source(s,:

Mommy to Danielle 17, Erick 14 and Taylor 13

from very with pride mummy:, my daughter rotated only 17 months, and she/it still works i as a nurse approximately 3 marks during the day and only before she/it goes to sleep i, thinks about the stop soon, but un in no rush, to hold, but un also worried if his/its time, as she/it wants to tip over dont i,

through Ian Mommy is in fighters! Ian is 12 months old, and he/it works as a nurse before bed time, but one week ago, I gave up to actually work him/it as a nurse in order to sleep. Now, he/it works as a nurse before bedtime and then, I inform him/it of good night and lay awake, but schl him/itäfrig in his/its manger.

through xXx i, to 12months and 1wk went! she/it began the Einf iühren from Kühe-Milch however, wouldnt for it, so that a little chocolate milkshake added him/it, that which now helped in 2, i, warms up for itself she/it loves her/its/their bottle as if she/it was never nursed lol,

through kyra, I nursed my daughter with night until she/it was in 2. Many people said, thereß it, to yearn, was, but it was this, with which we were comfortable,.. I replaced the care shortly after her/its/their second birthday with one bottle. It was, you only time.

from mummy, you moo, my daughter rotated a last week, mostly she/it is nursed to sleep. I become für as it continues, you yearn as she/it is glad to it.

through natural_... I still nurses my 16 months, in order to sleep every night and to nap times. I don\'t have any problem with it, I am glad to be done it, if she/it is glad,

through babyblue... I nursed up to my children, was 18 months old. Milk at her/its/their birthdays, but breast milk with night.

No comments:

Post a Comment