Tuesday 19 July 2011

How a 18mth aged baby to bring to stop to nurse?

How a 18mth aged baby to bring to stop to nurse?

My son turned had nursed him/it only 18mths and I, since he/it was born. I had planned to continue, until he/it lost the urge I in order to drink read, wäre which about 2-3 yrs old. I been able to live with it, thereß, but recently, my nipples started to hurt both because it it, the heavier or drinks maybe, there now is only less milk, I don\'t know, but I want that he/it holds!

I, that he/it needs, that I nurse him/it in order to fall asleep can him/it during the day, but with nite essentially distracts and during the nite, in order to remain asleep. Last nite I tried reguläre milk and a formula, that I composed every morning in his/its grain in one bottle, but he/it rejected it.
We could, 12mn do the effort to bring him/it to drink it. I glätte, a similar bottle gave to my husband so that my son will see him/it drink from it and imitates him/it. Didn\'t works! He/it cried and cried, until I gave in.
Please help...

Additional details

1. The bottle worked previously. He/it was in the habit of drinking from it, because he/it was abbot old in 6mths, every time if we and he/it drove couldn, the breast gets \'t.

2. His/its father is very complicated! He/it was this for somebody, that finished, to place him/it in order to sleep last nite, as I was with my jokes, finish.

5

3. He/it doesn\'t withßt! He/it did, I took off it, as he/it was 4 mths old, myself and shared him/it mit\'t couldn it still has, and he/it biß me again never!

5

He/it has his/its sippy-Tasse, that he/it uses, and he/it drinks from regular cups and glasses, from straws and evens out one bottle directly. He/it won nur\'t, the breast gave up!

5



from mommy to 3 cute children

Best answer chosen by voters

A friend of me rubbed lemon directly on her/its/their nipples before they expected nursing time of her/its/their daughter. As her/its/their daughter dafür asked, \'nursey\', my friend said, \'I believe that gone Nursey\'s badly. it seems sour.\' your daughter, \'no, said it is not bad, so my friend, \'okay, bem, saidühen you it, but doesn\'t say that not I you warning! your daughter, to work as a nurse, began, but immediately pulled \'disgusting away, saying. Nursey\'s gone sourly. I place auf\'t still wants nursey.\' you bemühte itself, to work a few times as a nurse after him/it, but my friend guaranteed that she/it held lemons in the proximity, and continued to repeat the trick until her/its/their daughter gave up. Seemed, miracles without any trauma , to serve at all!

Have constancy and patience, and much it also. I mußte mean old son, who nursed only with night, 17 months disaccustoms as I found from myself, was pregnant. The first night, as my son started to cry and dafür, to see, \'nini\', my husband gave him/it a sippy-Tasse of the milk of cows and told him/it, Mommy\'s nini has a booboo. You/they müssen only this takes.\' my son rejected the first few times, but got schließlich the communication, that was not nini available this night. He/it took some gulps of the sippy-Tasse and closed to sleep theück. AmAm mornings bemühte he/it itself, to lift my shirt upward, but I told him/it, It doesn\'t give any more nini, I will hold you exactly instead or will give you many embraces.\' It first is difficult maybe, but it will be past before you know it.

If you nurse in a certain chair, you could consider to get rid of it or to hide it while you disaccustom your son. Also, you start one to do matters, that do him/it, "big boy". it with astonishment how many this "big boy/big girls" psychology works. Also, if he/it is, co asleep, you want erwägen to carry a SportbH in the bed maybe, so that there is, no "easy access" to the breast. The SportbH will also help to reduce the lot of milk, that is produced.
I hope that some of this Vorschläge-Hilfe and the luck!! 75 percent 3 Wahlen-Ballabwehr to! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



through forgotten you bottles not however. He/it can drink easily from one cup in his/its old. Be sicher\'s him/it, the a variety of the solid Körper eats in order to guarantee that he/it gets the nutrients, that he/it needs. Then work on it, at a time a nursing session auszuschließen.
Inform La Leche-Verband, they will have many tops for you from women, who were there, where you are.
If you think, the care is for comfort mainly sooner than nutrition, you trouble a late way to offer comfort, this is a good time to do the father more complicated with his/its son. Read Bücher to him/it before, gives to hold you him/it a blankie or stuffed animal. Rock him/it in a swinging chair, you sing to him/it. Essentially, you want a warm, n oneährendes band, that makes him/it sure for feeling, manages but this doesn\'t include any care.

Source(s,:

B.. in nutrition, former WIC-Ernährungswissenschaftler,

through scarlett d, that you buy plugs in bottles and must guarantee, the nipples are topmost like yours, it will need time besides it, you guarantee that logically you with it to take the trouble to bring her/it/them to it to drink from the bottles, is,

through? Pamela? yes, he/it started, you also to withßen? Das\'s this, which me schließlich did, holds, as daughter thinks 18 months was.
I began by introducing history time in night. I würde she/it nurses, while to read a history, then after some nights, nourished, then, a history gave her/it/them, while she/it was hugged to me upward, and this hindered her/it/them to go to sleep, while nourishing.
Then, over one week after I had made the decision to hold, I actually held.
However, I must admit, that it made me still depressed, I was so sad that I nursed no more. 25 percent 1 voices

through jade_isl... publicizes you with a sippy-Tasse him/it. give him/it water, juice, something else than breast milk. the Schl are sippy-Tassenüssel to disaccustoming, and DONT gives in if he/it insists on breast feeding,

from silvery B, I nursed 18 months long my daughter, only, because I could not find the courage to give up. As I schließlich did, I told her/it/them, that she/it was a big girl, and it was only for babies. She/it comprehended, thereß so good! She/it gave up this night; I think, because she/it wußte, I was serious... no more! Bemühen you itself, him/it something big young to give, that he/it can only have, if he/it gives up the breast. Bribery.... you betcha! GL!

through Janice-M, this is a situation, where your local La Leche-Verband to inform, useful would be. Maybe you/they are fähig, to identify what passes nipples with you, so that he/it can continue to work as a nurse. You/they könnten also in disaccustoming some suggestions has.

beside bunkers J Mein Dr. proposed the sticking out only of it. It lasts normally ungefähr 3 really bad days..., but then, they give in. Normally is days a rough couple, but it works, I promise! My son was the heaviest to be broken, and it lasted 2 days, that were bad, but the second day wasnt as badly as the first! Glück!

No comments:

Post a Comment