Tuesday 19 July 2011

How baby old can hinder my 1 yr i to nurse, and how introduce her/it/them i flask?

How baby old can hinder my 1 yr i to nurse, and how introduce her/it/them i flask?

I take the trouble to introduce bottle to my baby, but everytime i does, that she/it only discards it. And I become really gestreßt, because her/its/their weight doesn\'t progress. Introduce yourself, they it already 14months and however her/its/their weight is only 8kg which should be meanwhile by 10kg. I place wei really auf\'tß something, to do. please help me.. I fühle really, that my breast milk doesn\'t suffice for her/it/them at the moment, and another problem is she/it, s a picky-Esser. help me to please,..

through missmara...

Best answer chosen by voters

Please consider! Her/its/their breast milk is für the baby ideally. Her/its/their weight is perfect. Künstlich fed babies increase in more weight in a shorter quantity of time because formula essentially is a mixture of Maissirup and cooks oil and a small milk. Many Doctors will put pressure on mommies to believe that her/its/their breast milk is not sufficiently good for baby because they get from the formula companies TONS from money. EsEs is best interest in the Arzt\'s für you for formula feed, not your baby.

Source(s,:

certified breast feeding peer Berater 100 percent 1 election save to it! ! RSS

This question about "How can, i holds means 1 at. " was asked on it originally! Answers Philippines

Other Answers (3)



from Partheni.... you my, "how can I hold against myself my child from breast feeding?"The election is not yours theirs. If you aufhören, to do it, and the bottle, from which she/it will finally recognize, gives her/it/them that she/it doesn\'t have any election for her/it/them to use the bottle, however, if she/it wants milk. But you place auf\'t, you keep only the Füttern from her and lamenting over no alteration breast. Hören you on, as it an emergency to handeln\'s. If this an unmögliche task would be, we all would calm, nurses.

from Jane Smith I has the same problems with my son, he/it is not still willing to give up to work as a nurse. But maybe I propose the cup instead, the bottle wäre only another fight, that cures him/it of it completely soon.

through Bobbi-Versuch, that disaccustoms to one cup. könnten you not ready, to give up care, is.

No comments:

Post a Comment