Tuesday 19 July 2011

How brings my children i to hold, that nurses?

How brings my children i to hold, that nurses?

How brings my children i to hold, that nurses?
Hello I is 28 years old. My 12 year old daughter Julia and my 3 year old son Jayden gewannen\'t hält breast feeding at. With night, she/it goes "Mom i wants milky" or "mom un hungrily feeds you me", or "mom i loves you". I give her/it/them some, that she/it on my breast and my Stürzen with me in the bed asleep stinks. Jayden goes "Mom i loves very much" soo for you or "un hungrily" or "your the best mom in the world." You/they both gazes at my breast then with there, the eyes closed, then stinks on my breast for like 10-20 min them, both is out. Es\'s kinda, that of Stört, because my friend Jason is he/it someday in 38, and he/it sleeps in the bed with us and I must nurse her/it/them, if my friend takes the trouble, they will cry to kiss me on the lips, if she/it feeds dont I., I irgendwann\'s waits, until they are asleep, küssen you then Jason, she/it both only Brustfutter\'s with night. On the weekends, if we still are doesn in the bed and Julia, t muß go someday to train, that she/it will nurse in the morning, before Jayden is upward, if normally landed not i on Jason\'s side he/it him/it is, and Jason still sleeps, or the opposite, if Jayden is upward, and Julia sleeps, I nurse Jayden, or, if they depend both on me, you feed them both even if Jason still sleeps. I placed also 2 small Schlafsack\'s beside the bed and extremelyählt that she/it, that slept there, they someday do you, I fed Jayden a total of 7 times and Julia\'t yesterday evening 3 times (Jayden couldn) falls asleep back and threw a mood fit of rage, sometimes, I feed my Jayden on a breast, he/it puts his/its body between I and Jason, and then Julia on the other. Irgendwann\'s in the bed, that I say Julia, thereß baby girls you still hungry is", Oder to Jayden " my more beautifully baby boy your my love" and he/it smile. Or i to both of them a song. Irgendwann\'s Julia Schlaf is she/it in the bed after an uncanny film, even if it is no uncanny film, it with me still does, irgendwann\'s, if I have both of them on my breast, that itself Jason bemüht, to kiss me. I normally then sleep dear on my right side (at the end of the bed) my Jayden with Julia between Jason and I. I my children and all ouchßer Jason, and I want to have alone time in the room without Jayden or Julia. We never get this. Even if Julia with school Jayden is, is, you still turn towards theück and wants me to play with him/it and feeds him/it and takes him/it to the park, Jason and me, you love to bring him/it to the park and from for ice it it soo cute! We have an apartment \'s only a bedroom (it).
Please no impolite answers.
I am also an Aufenthalt-bei-Heimat mommy. Jason does only 3 times per week of 8am-4pm.
I know, that I asked about it on my friends yesterday, you explain, but i tried to give them warm milk before the bed, and it didn\'t work. I woke up also in the middle from the night to Jayden, that nurses, although even my shirt wasnt open before I went to the bed.
We order beds for them, but it comes in 3 weeks. Julia, who will begin tomorrow, is one week long away, immediately with Jason. You/they sleep with her/its/their Großmutter\'s tomorrow go out night, Jason and I for the evening, Julia and Jayden both corrodes only normal meal the Nacht-ebfore-Bett, that she/it want, during the day nursed. Jason Meinung\'s, as which not he/it itself kümmert, he/it yearns ar for itself as she/it, that don\'t scream, is really nice and patient, he/it also loves the children and lack best for her/it/them both. Jason is the biological daddy of my two children. We only didn\'t is still married.

Do you please help me? Similar solutions, to rob of her/it/them to hold. Don\'t says therapy or un a bad parent or a troll or discussing, because it won\'t happen. I ONLY WANT HER/IT/THEM, HOLDS YOU/THEY ALSO.
If Julia Sleepover\'s has, she/it sleeps those friends, who still slept her/its/their friend over arnt, with us in the bed, the next day but she/it doesn\'t worry. Dort\'s also whispers over Julia at the school. You/they doesn\'t has many friends.

through tinkerta...

Best answer chosen by voters

Did you consider adoption?
You/they put too much condition on the answerers, you say,: say Sie no therapy or un a bad parent or a troll or discussing ", but really those are the single posible-Antworten.

BTW, in which state do you live? 28 years old now - 12 year old daugher = 16 year old mother, probably pregnant with 15
father was 38 years 26 (now) old old 12 years = the prison in most states. 50 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



through heady wills, you only hold to announce this question, takes the small babies of the breast, and you didn\'t say the Jason, whom madly jayden was you the beginning to be sounded, in one of your posts, that Julia was not, yesterday bit!

at Logan Adam You you she/it really to hold grasps. Don\'t let still nursed her/it/them. You/they müssen them instead warm milk offers. , Thereß, or discussing.

it would part them ohh from Tanya Wood Mmmm on that occasion i yeaaaah

I will say about Seadra to threaten to tell her/its/their friends, but.... yes. This is completely wrong. Although maybe she/it you bös names and says, that I hate you, knows it means you, that they land, \'t. Bemühen you itself, to bring her/it/them to it, to only hold through the stop. You/they know, thereß she/it you always dear becomes, so that.... Yuppers! Glück and good day! 25 percent 1 voices

from Harry the single way, that they, that hold is, are gonna if you hold. i-Mitte, she/it, \'s zwölf!? thats completely ridiculous. force her/it/them to get done with it. Children cry if she/it gets what they want, dont what is new. but you are this for somebody, that itself vermust alter. sieWiederkinder that was pulled up, in order to believe, thereß she/it what they want you only through complementing, can get. they will never hold, wants, until you make it obvious, thereß what they want, wrong and unacceptable is. 25 percent 1 voices

No comments:

Post a Comment