Tuesday 19 July 2011

How did you stop to nurse a needy toddler?

How did you stop to nurse a needy toddler?

My daughter now is almost 23 months, and I want to stop to now nurse between it anytime and the time, that she/it is in two, now nurses you in 16. January, about f,ür a nap, to go down. I kann\'t seems she/it without it to Schläfchen, to bring. Need every advice as that is to be done. Wir\'ve been fähig, to bring her/it/them to the bed without it, therefore I am good there. But if she/it wakes up in the middle of the night, I finish to bring her/it/them into my bed, and she/it nurses on it and from throughout the night in the mornings. I möchte really this habit they break and get through the night sleeping. Each so often sie\'ll schläft on by 7am through the night and the retinue, but it is not consistent at all. She/it is to care and doesn very fest\'t seems like her/it, it will give up alone. To times they it, that itself practically bemüht, to tear off my shirt, in order to work as a nurse. Es\'s her/its/their comfort:, any advice on like you entwöhnten, of your children would be thought highly. Thanks!

from CLAIRE

Best answer chosen by voters

My son was 23 months as I stopped to feed him/it. ICH\'m anxiously, I took the \'tough love street, that I don\'t regret one minute long. I replaced this feed with one cup of water (him/it), that is won,) \'t drinks each other milk and placed around aufw with him/it grumpingärts. But after one week or so he/it assumed, thereß he/it, that goes, wasn\'t, to get a feed from me. It was difficult für me, not to feed him/it, I wanted to comfort him/it, but enough sufficed!

As I clarified her/it/them in the night, I was in the habit of caressing my children stomaches some minutes long and then leaving the door. ICH\'d goes, they cry for 5 mins, then closes in it theück and caresses her/its/their tummys again, then, you leave her/it/them and so on for 10 mins. Now however, if they cry, I go in hit, from which her/its/their Bäuche and they go back, away straight, to sleep, except if is somewhat seriously incorrectly!)

Luck with disaccustoming hopes that it goes well for you,

Source(s,:

3 children under 4!!! 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



through mommy, craziness, that my friend has a 20 month old, smashed in the skull that she/it disaccustomed recently. He/it was proper like your daughter. What she/it did, was going without him/it and as she/it on a 4 day of vacation to theückkam, the first matter, that he/it wanted to do, was a nurse. She/it became only energetic and said "Sorrowfully, but this works no more." You/they had a rough couple Tage, but it was that.

vonvon Jocasta used I, a combination, to reduce the number of it slowly, lives to the installment per time periods of approximately 1 of fourteen days and giving my son before working as a nurse one bottle of formula, so that he/it was primarily full and drank smaller quantities, he/it disaccustomed over a few months with no burden or the tears.

through rainwrit... I really estimates the advice into this article, like a nursed toddler begins to sleep from it as well to work as a nurse to sleep to help is. The bed share is aimed on families, but you should fähig is to be tried on the basic principles at the work.


from Linda R

Because of his/its low class hid answer

FINISHED ALL children must be disaccustomed by the age of 1 years of care or the bottle!!!
Her/its/their toddler is needy because YOU/THEY allowed her/it/them to be this way! Hören you on, to work her/it/them as a nurse, and gives you to her/it/them a sippy-Tasse!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment