Tuesday 19 July 2011

How did you stop to nurse,..?

How did you stop to nurse,..?

I nurse my 20 months of old daughter full time since day1. Is to be removed it so heavily. Any tops or Vorschläge? please no unhöflichen answers!

through homebirt...

Best answer chosen by Asker

I let it passed only of course, as I was ready, that I began given whole milk to them in one gulp cup, and as Zeitgehen went on my milk, went down, and they ate at sleep time and before again I it she/it stoped. MeinMein son now is 13 months old, thereß I him/it then breast milk nothing else gives, if I give his/its really hot one to him/it water, that I offer to him/it, the water him/it no whole milk in the day.I until over old two 2 1/2, that this is about the time, will offer if I decide, him/it, to let left the breast slowly. This is as I do it.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



from Cynthia Breastfeeding is big, but the longer, it goes on, the your child more will come in order to see ihn/es as a coping mechanism and "meals comfort". a matter, that you do, können, a stuffed animal is to be procured for your daughter. Sie\'wieder cute, cuddly, and she/it hören you always to and never judges you. I propose one with a history, fortified to it like Paddington Bear (

through Miss Eliza Bennet First matter first, you get her/its/their reception one bottle or one cup and start you to use, milk pumped as a substitute.

I has become nurse this old a 1 year. IchIch quiet only in the morning first matter and before he/it schläft. He/it takes 2-3 Schläfchen per day. therefore I breast ernährt itself approximately 5 times per day. He/it ißt 3 good meals and has 2 small things per day. After he/it ate meals, that I offer bottles of water or juice. And with small things, I offer a breast milk / patron milk mixture (50/50). if of es\'s Schläfchenzeit, if we have a basic routine. We go to his/its room, Z,ündet away at, subjects on, and I nurse him/it. I remove it if it it schläfrig, but not asleep. I put down him/it and switch a film für him(veggie-Erzählungen at, is extremely usual, and within 20 minutes it it from.

As the best way is for disaccustoming if your child is ready. A child, that lit is looked after änger and is forced, the disaccustomed, is surer and confidante in clinical studies as a child, who is forced to disaccustom. This goes für bottle, that also disaccustoms. The natürlichste way is one bottle to be offered if you normally offered the breast.

Remember, each child is different. Don\'t ließ somebody you brand feeling bad for the way, that you choose to disaccustom your child. You/they müssen you which feeling right does. If you any moral one(s) lowermostützung or only somebody needs in order to work off to you, that are conserved e-mail for me on that occasion,
Zenjoga-girl@hotmail.com.

Be successful hun!

* Processes you * And BTW, that is nursing, no coping" "mechanism. It helps, a sense of security and a child too fördern that is nursed longer and is disaccustomed of course will be independently more likely to grow up and confidante.

Source(s,:

Mother of 2 healthy children. Age 6 and 1:)

through gone state My, that children worked approximately 18 months long as a nurse. You/they came most of her/its/their Ernährung on 15 months along, in that they introduced solids slowly. They nursed after it in order to sleep or if she/it hurts würden, or sick. By 18 months, they didn\'t nurse very much and were distracted easily from it. I lieWithdraws of ß she/it from care and deflected her/it/them merely with other activities.

through smedrik, I disaccustomed with approximately 24 months.

I began by shortening the duration of a feed, that then offers another meal. After some days reduced feed durations würde I the feed of all together removes.

I made this slow over a time period of over one month with each feed.

from Chloe Cut lunches some weeks long, then breakfast some weeks long, then finally the bedtimeone on the end.

Always be Fütterungszeitspaß & glad!

xo at the best things of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment