Tuesday 19 July 2011

How can you make easier to stop to nurse? How können you your milk, to dry up, gets faster?

How can you make easier to stop to nurse? How können you your milk, to dry up, gets faster?

My daughter is 6 months old. She/it was formula and nursing because she/it was born, but it time gives, as everything, which she/it wants, the breast is. You/they with bed time and Schläfchen. I have MANUSCRIPT and muß stop to nurse so that I can begin on my medication. As I can für me and her/it/them so easy does? Is a way for her/it/them to be dried up milk faster? I am sad, thereß I must hold, but all good matters must take an end. So more easily please help me to do.... your is no Möglichkeiten that I must hold because I spare waited, wanted me to me longer than the doctors, you plan from beginning my meds-Recht after I stopped to nurse at least for one week. How long does it normally take in order to dry up your milk?

from Sandra D

Best answer chosen by Asker

IchIch is even in the process of stationary nursing. My baby will be 6 months old, and I muß to the work decline. What I do, so that not I to is become saturated, a F is at a timeütterung, to stop. Therefore, I held the midday to the Ernheads this week and gave my son one bottle. He/it takes the bottle very healthy with midday. I pumped much special milk these last few months, so that he/it Transition, in order to fill, easy would be. I ließ the first day a small one becomes saturated, but not too bad. Tomorrow ich\'m that goes that of Nachtfütterung, to stop, because my breast felt good today, and I am not become saturated at all. After some further days, me, \'ll hält another feeding at, until he/it is disaccustomed, completely from. I did this same method with my first daughter and I never found out, thereIt helped ß baby and me every pain of engorgement and the slow transition.

I am sad, that however, I must return to stop to work also as nurses to the work, and he/it now is restlessly with the breast and won\'t remain, snapped on it. He/it only wants to look around because he/it is so curious. I hope, thereß this top you helps.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 2 1/2 year old girl and 5 1/2 months old boy. Nursed both babies.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
I took the trouble to stop everything immediately, but after I had read this, I made two times bf yesterday for 5 minutes, and it helped a quantity. I will try, it today once after it f, to do ür 5 minutes and hold.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through tessajan... some women never does. It brings me at least 9 moths. But you place mu auf\'tß completely dry, to stop, is to be worked as a nurse, and the easiest way was gradual for me. I weiß das\'s not a possibility here, so that I would propose to come on an alternative. She/it wants the breast because es\'s, the tröstet, begins a new comfort, that works for both of you, routine with it. If really your became saturated medications there, that you will dry up, is. I place wei auf\'tß a lot of them, so that I cannot tell you, as they interact meds with your M, but asks Ihren doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment