Tuesday 19 July 2011

How did, you stopped to nurse?

How did, you stopped to nurse?

My baby is 18 months old, and i still nurses. because he/it 12 months, i tried to give to him/it goat milk,cow, was, s milk,milk-Pulver, and so on, but he/it rejected everything.

Now troubles to add itself/themselves i, flavours like bournvita,fruits, milk mixed in and so on, but he/it rejects also this.

All these matters make me more reluctant, nursing, to go. Any ideas? please propose me something!

Additional details

I started to give him/it solids because he/it was 6 months old. He/it ißt everything now, but i nevertheless nurses him/it before every meal time.

2



from Julia Grace

Best answer chosen by Asker

I disaccustomed only my 3 yr old. much ppl told me " wow i wishes that worked so long i as a nurse, and this baby likes to suck on the breast.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Wow! 3 years is a long time. Thanks to dafür, to encourage me, to continue nursing!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



from Emoja Have, you tried, it your milk and your service, to still pump in a sippy-Tasse or regular cup? If he/it can adapt himself to drinking the same milk, but maybe not then from the breast können you starts, in the cup without it the being an abrupt alteration to other liquids slowly too figurative.

from Bri; * < 3:) my mommy said me, that she/it said No., as he/it wanted to it, only every time, she/it only would say no and gives him/it one bottle normal milk. First, he/it rejected it, but she/it placed to do only away, thereß and he/it, only the normal milk drank.

Source(s,:

my mom:,

through abababaa.... you started to feed solids?
whole milk yogurts for babies also are good.

Source(s,:

Why want you to hold?

I still am breast feeding my 17 months old, and it still works for both of us, I don\'t plan to hold anytime soon.

With 18 months, as you yearn as her/it, they don\'t need "any milk, a diverse and balanced food of solid meal, and enough liquid, gets in order to remain hydrated, you don\'t need to replace the breast, lives with another form of milk/formula.

I encouraged my son to only breast feed if we are in a private place, at home or my parent for example, as comfortable doing feels no more i for itself it in public, because mainly he/it to is deflected and continues to come off from the breast and to expose me! SoSo now füttert he/it in the morning first matter, before his/its lunch, you time naps, and last matter of night. But if wir\'wieder from für the day, and he/it goes to naps in the stroller, he/it doesn\'t have any feed before it.

Plans I, as it steered him/it completely gently through it to Selbst-ween, deposited 2, and if his/its liguistic-Fähigkeiten are sufficiently good, I will talk with him/it about having no more \'boo\' in order to understand how he/it calls it.

MeinMein first step would be to be cut out the breast, lives before meals, you begin him/it employed with it, that lunch, this week, takes the trouble, until lunches in the lead to hold, you say, so that he/it forgets breast feeding, and only solid and much water give him/it, or something, that you normally give him/it, always, to drink, differently, as breastmilk, you then continue with your normal in the afternoon routine.

Cut from this lives before meals, one per week and maybe he/it then shows more wish to eat special solids. Do it with a sufficiently slow speed, but you are solid and consistent, and this Transition should be easy.

Source(s,:

boards.babycentre.co.uk/n/pfx/for.

No comments:

Post a Comment