Tuesday 19 July 2011

How do I hinder to nurse my 7months old?

How do I hinder to nurse my 7months old?

Am I, he/it is intended to make suplementing upto one year meanwhile, I at the moment feeel with formula,but so sick and I jargon takes want I to stop any medication, because is breastfeeding,so, him/it, so that I can treat my self, before it gets out hand.how, do I come on stoping he/it from it without nursing him/it been sick?

from JB

Best answer chosen by voters

There are medications almost for every ailment, that can be taken, while nursing. Now, there is k medsönnen, but there then should be a nursing sure alternative medication available. Speak with your doctor or your pharmacist over which can, you are taken in order to always ease what, that it is, going has on it. If I wußte, which ailment you had, that I could be even capable to tell you, which can is taken, while they nurse. if that is contagious, what you have, thereß it all more important, that you do working as a nurse, is so that your baby catches it doesn\'t.

I hope that you feel better soon! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from Lorii D, you feed him/it baby formula, it can buy u with an aupermarket or other somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment