Tuesday 19 July 2011

How do I hold at the biting of me my baby, as nursing?

How do I hold at the biting of me my baby, as nursing?

It started my 3 months old to bite me the nipple if I feed her/it/them. She/it sees bös from, if she/it does this. I say KEIN to her and take her/it/them from the breast, but this is so painful, thereß ich\'m-unconfortable-everytime I breasfeed she/it. How I can stop it. Thanks

through bird of Flippin\'

Best answer chosen by voters

Say no and takes her/it/them from the breast, you wait for some minutes before putting back of her if she/it is no settled care. Pay attention to her/its/their care, it is not möglich, to bite and to actively work as a nurse at the same time. 67 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question over, "as I stop my bab. " was asked on it originally! Answers Australia

Other Answers (3)



it will catch like carrots by us! I place auf\'t, a baby still has, but I read on this book over breast, that lives, that, if your baby does that, you must put your finger into her/its/their mouth in order to bring her/it/them to then snap easily away you has, like one minute on, to snap again correctly after it. Then, if she/it continues to do, thereß, you continue to decrease her/it/them until she/it learns. His/its value an attempt.

Add:
The book is called, the nursing Mother`s-Begleiter. It says:
1. Avoid, the baby with the breast während this period of biting, to let eaten.
2. Only before Fütterungen, you offer a cold, clammy wash rag to the baby, or a chilled water filled teething ring
3. Während you nurses, you have ready your finger to finish the feeding. Look für an alteration of your baby`s be in the habit of patterns to. As soon as she/it hält, taking stinks even long and starts, you get a short restlessly, end the feeding. If you notice a playful look on her/its/their face, end the Fütterung.
4. If the baby your nipple between its Zähnen has, you draw her/it/them in your breast her/its/their nose to partial near. she/it will free the breast in order to breathe. Much persevering biters resigns, if they recognize, thereß she/it triggers this uncomfortable position bites.
5. If you continue to work as a nurse, and the baby bemüht itself, to bite, again, she/it obviously is not more no one hungrily. Finish the Fütterung 33 percent 1 voices

through ~ mom 2 Laci Als my daughter, to bite me, was in the habit of, I tell her/it/them NO solidly and then gives her/its/their hair a mild tug. You/they ahßt people the gamble with her/its/their hair, so that it made the trick quite fast.

Because of his/its low class hid answer

Bite her/it/them back. Das\'s what my mommy did, as I was a baby, she/it said, thereß I again never this did. Hope, thereß this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment