Tuesday 19 July 2011

How do I stop to nurse if therefore my daughter continues to ask?

How do I stop to nurse if therefore my daughter continues to ask?

My daughter is 1yr old one, and I still nurse. I have myself several times to hold, but his/its very hard bemüht because they lived milk in one bottle you, not even breast milk.. comes her/it/them and sits on my lap and my tug with my shirt, if she/it wants the breast, and if gives in dont I, she/it cries and screams and accustomed hold and will have breath property spells... his/its very hard one and she/it lived even sleep through the night, because she/it uses also my boob as a pacifier. is driving of me verrI need my lives and my full night sleep ückt back. As I remove her/it/them from the breast, without to make her/its/their soo excited, thereß she/it begins, spell to have Atemgut? I need real help and answer plz, I muß she/it of the breast removes.

from Fifi

Best answer chosen by Asker

ugh I understands something your going completely through it, because I execute exactly the same My 1 years old.

I despaired completely to hold, i like you needs my life and sleep, back, but my small one also loves it.

Personally, the outstretched "nursing" route really doesn\'t want to go down AT ALL i. Is nursing healthy, but not vital f contrary to that, what tells the lactivists,ür a child, who lives in western culture, and thinks personally i is a little strange one. Even I find Fütterung my 1 year old, now becomes strange. Anyways is your election, left dont bevölkert, you speak you in it, wants to make you to make some dont you!

A child, who grows on outside a third world country, should be capable to get all vitamins and the minerals, that he/it or she/it need from meal, or formula. Breast is the best, but after the first year not definitely essentially.

Part of the reason, that I went so long, is, because I was nice from it, tyrannized in it from a lactivist, and now, I regret it, she/it brings to hold I jargon.

Anyways, in order to answer your question, I DONT knows!!! I tried stopping, lives slowly, but she/it calculated this, which I did and now went at a solid body strike, lived she/it you eat EVERYTHING and will take only "boo", as she/it calls it,

I believe, that I will wait, until i jumps, and cold turkey then goes.

Some other suggestions i heard, is you in order to place something, which really taste good, on your nipple brings, and finally she/it accustomed lack it more yet made not this ive, type of middle, and supporting of a face also on the boob, that could work, feels her/its/their Art to scare away from cruelly,
If shes one "older" year old, if you know, i this, like the arrival near in contrast to a baby, who turned only one, to her/its/their second birthday, through what means, could work in order to explain her that the boobie goes away, and she/it would bring to say "byebye" and then if she/it asks, you remind her/it/them has gone, but I know my 1 year old, is waaaay too young.

Lets remain in connection, I actually wrote this morning about this problem at KL, therefore if gets some answers i, I will let you known!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
OMG.. somebody, that understands,... my child is 1yr and 1 mo... and i tried to disaccustom her/it/them, but didnt works... if she/it wants it, will always do something she/it, it takes.. she/it lived even beverage water.. his/its similar one says her/it/them "no boob, no nothing"... thanks, if u-Figur it from, you let me known.. lol...
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



you think of dreadful Threes-Babys the with one year magically as a nurse doesn\'t work at. That is something, which vollstit is invented ändig. If you reception time entwöhnen must. Make it slow. There is not any reason to bring your daughter to it you für this to fight, which she/it always has had, and still needs and lacks.

Source(s,:



through mrsbates, maybe you take the trouble to disaccustom her/it/them slowly away. cutting her/it/them off only from cold turkey probably is why they it, that plays through. remember... slow.

from d ridge, you take a deep breath mommy! We were much there. The best way, too entw,öhnen, it is to be come on slowly. Begin with the Tagesfütterungen. Forget one bottle at this point. Give her/it/them a sippy-Tasse without the faucet and only one very small quantity of warm breast milk. It will amount a chaos with the faucet, but it läßt she/it what will get out of the cup knows. As soon as she/it gets it, können you it with the faucet tries. Start, itself too bemühen, per day however she/it with a feeding aufzuhören\'s, to bring in regular milk, didn\'t get her/it/them from what you in order to replace gets. My in one cup gewärmte organic whole milk assumed son improves as regular milk. You/they could also try lactaid as it rather seems as regul, to be äre milk, and dearer tasting good is breastmilk. Also, check from Dr.Sears nighttime baby sleep book. He/it offers good Vorschlägen at, to bring baby, both with few trauma and drama, to sleep for you.

Source(s,:

Nursing of mommy x 2 and disaccustoming of my 19 months slowly old.

from Haruhi why does she/it disaccustom? It still is very n for her/it/themützlich, and she/it finds big comfort in it. The WHO recommends to nurse a minimum of 2 years, both the AAP as well as THIS in children an erhnoticed öhtes risk of the illness, disaccustomed 2, and she/it both agrees that of course it healthy, and useful is, 3 years long, to nurse, and beyond.

Gosh, that is dreadful. You/they müssen only strong remains and continues to give her/its/their bottles, if she/it is hungry. Don\'t gives her/its/their Wutanfällen after. In the night, you get a real pacifier for her/it/them and make her/it/them for the application you this instead of your breast. Only you sit beside her/its/their manger, that always reads stories or something, until she/it goes to sleep. I place auf\'t believes, thereß she/it really your breast, only your attention and your comfort wants.
If she/it begins to be impolite and with your shirt pulls, you say no and gives her/it/them one bottle or a meal of any type. If she/it anfängt, to throw a fit of rage and screams, you place her/it/them into her/its/their manger some minutes long in order to calm down.

SieSie must remain strong with the plan and the stay if you want to stop to nurse. Despite all of those, nursing is \'marvelous! Her/its/their baby never is too für breastmilk old! nurse as it, you yearn, egoistic\' M is \'t for itself, as your baby wants it, Don,ütter, your child becomes old and begins maybe to go too daycares soon. What will she/it do when she/it is still nursed? Also, it is schön, that you want your life back and want to sleep with night. You/they kshe/it nurses önnen\'t eternally, you must let matters done!

Stay strongly and goodluck! I hope, thereß you she/it soon from breast removes!

PROCESS: Thumbs defeat everything, which you want, I am simply realistic

Source(s,:

Nannies 5 years long

No comments:

Post a Comment