Tuesday 19 July 2011

How do I stop to nurse my son?

How do I stop to nurse my son?

My son will be 2 year old next month, and he/it doesn\'t want to stop to nurse. I have myself to hold ouchßer everytime troubles, that he/it cries, that I feel badly, because he/it becomes really sentimental, and I land, his/its feelings want to hurt \'t. I know him/it really doesn\'t, the N needsährstoffe and that it is more of a comfort matter, but I want to hold, that nurses, because I think, he/it is sufficiently old. I need good Vorschläge that will make it for him/it easy. Thanks to everyone.

through dymondgr...

Best answer chosen by Asker

I know what you are goin through it. My daughter still is as a nurse 28 months and working. Es\'s hard matter, in order to break, since it were they long doin soo. But I agree to invaded keyboard from ghosts. Also I spoke with lactation nurses, and they only say that you make it allmählich. Only maybe to nighttime and erklärt. I bemühe me also, my daughter of doin, to distract other matters. Or ask her/it/them if it is they b/c for care she/it hungry or wants held. Sie\'ll normally says, you eat, you eat. And someday es\'s only the comfort matter. But you gotta tries a couple others at thecorrode. Don\'t does cold turkey. Das\'s simply awfully and painfully für the two one of you. Also, if you want to dry up your milk attempt cold cabbage of und/oder Suddafed. Wwe little you you the best, mich,Mrecht there on you.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks to this answer, I helped and feel relief knows, that I am not in order to stop to be nursed, the single struggling. I try, him/it him/it and, to distract anking, why he/it wants to eat, and it is working. Thanks again.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (8)



through Chad B wow there thought i one second long, that you were gonna-Meinung, he/it was 5 or 6. lol. idk, how it should make u. bemühen you it with somethin, the i advises, substuting other

I think i of Rachel like "my keyboards "bothered" i thinks, that the best suggestion of type of it is, you avoid it. if he/it asks Don, \'t rejects him/it, but does this, which you können, in order to avoid ihn/es. Give me something in order to eat or, to drink at the times, he/it ernährt itself normally. About him/it vollzufüllen, because eats he/it of course, didn\'t want, if er\'s-Vollständigkeit. Glück

from Star~Sta... my daughter was a challenge, and I explain her/its/their mommy to the milk, was for her/it/them, as she/it was small, but she/it was more not so small.. she/it is a "BIG GIRL", & we went shopping sippy-Tassen then new that we began newbie with new soft faucet & it, that are worked like a charm luck,...

from dreadful Threes, the best method is not to be presented itself/themselves in this age, you don\'t reject, you let him/it worked only as nurses if he/it asks. You/they können starts to then place mild borders, like; "You/they can nurse if we come home", can work as a nurse some minutes long or"you at bedtime/when, the sun comes and so on up...

Any good advice about disaccustoming is here

through Love is in the air. . . Only erkleras you, that he/it is a big young,... and big young beverage from sippy-Tassen now. He/it wants cry,,,just like us all, did, as we were small. But he/it will comprehend the idea, and will be O.K.. You/they können even from w/a-Flasche temporarily begins, then a sippy-Tasse... using of a pacifier as a comfort tool. Then, as soon as you have him/it, you and from from the breast.... you können starts, him/it of those pieces and, to disaccustom on the sippy-Tasse away. You/they müssen strong is and recognizes, that you don\'t do anything wrong. It part of the entwöhnenden process. A child cannot remember anything beyond the age of 3 anyway. Her/its/their brains are not developed enough, about Gedächtnis, to hold with 3, and younger. Think over it,,,do after, that you remember matters, when you were newborn - 3?

Also congratulations to you for nursing so long. That is alot hard work and takes the consecration alot! I hope, thereß I also so strong can be!

Source(s,:

38 weeks w/baby #1

Psychology bedeutende-Theorie on 3 and younger is true.

through Amy r in this age is normally easier to have him/it, self disaccustoms..., but because you, and understandably with it, it, want to hold, that first cut down the best maybe,... and goes slowly. it did it 2 years long as a nurse, you jargon expects, thereß he/it it only on cold turkey gives! close only with night before the bed maybe, and thats everything. or-or only in the morning, or something like it. then on only days, as he/it, one, has "good" day, therefore is more of an enjoyment...

you rub lipstick her/it off Nafi my damaged nipple on your nipple and your opinion to him/it.

Source(s,:

I later saw my patient

Because of his/its low class hid answer

Cold turkey cut him/it off.
He/it is on the way to it to be a breast man.

No comments:

Post a Comment