Tuesday 19 July 2011

How do I stop to nurse my son?

How do I stop to nurse my son?

Is he/it 11 months old, and I know really not, how I should nurse him/it long, seem for.He like him/it that a small big.But, which does, is I gettinh to hold?

through notsomuc...

Best answer chosen by voters

If is you and he/it ready, that to stop to nurse it, as simply as limiting of his/its feeding times is. Beginning of it, itself to cut of the middle of the day für one or two feedings, to decide. Then some later cut over one week more feedings. Continue, some further Fütterungen, to stop with every 3-7 days, and depends on it, as your child does, and as became saturated itself, your breasts get. Also, cut from the Abendfütterung and the morning, that lives in the end. Suppliment-Fütterungen with a well balanced small thing or a meal and maybe a sippy-Tasse with water. All this are said, thereß you lands, breast feeding now must stop \'t. I breast ernährte my son, until he/it was 3 and a half. He/it is, a well now adjusted 6 years old and we have m the best relationshipöglich, because we bound so many years long. Anyway, Glück, I hope that does you and your child well with it. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



from Kokopell... I likes to still nurse.

through finespir... tells you, that he/it is no more there."

through bettyboo.... It would be better to make this gradual. Offer him/it a sippy-Tasse first with Apfelsaft, and entw, maybeöhnen you him/it slowly away.

Source(s,:

Lives

from Girly? i thinks, thereß you, if should say to him/it only simpy, no

from Mz Vanessa The AAP recomends, that nurses at least for 1 years.
The world health organization says at least two, and longer.
There is not anything wrong with continuing to nurse.
I believe that you should inform leche-Verband for information about outstretched nursing la.
It is what is the best for baby,:)

Source(s,:

AAP
WHO
Natural instincts

from Zarqawi, you should nurse him/it two years long

through moramars.... this was 9, but I started, my son then started every other time to give one bottle, that he/it wanted a beverage, to more frequently give it to him/it, until I only held. This was milder on him/it, and I dried up without too much uncomfortableness.

No comments:

Post a Comment