Tuesday 19 July 2011

How do I stop to nurse?

How do I stop to nurse?

My daughter is 11 months old and nursed, because she/it was born. I never gave her/it/them one bottle as she/it was small, and as it time, to theückzugehen, to work, was, she/it had a hard time and him/it accepte him/it never fullly. I has riseört, to work, and now, she/it wants only to it, nurses and rejects the bottle completely. She/it has eight ZSähne and bites me, that she/it nurses, everytime. It approaches more badly on night; she/it wants only on the breast and the retinues like 6 times on is, because she/it wants to breast,... I is not fähig, to sleep,... and feels the whole time wearily. I am closed also a constant and a sore throat theück, because down I she/it quiet lying. I want to hold altogether... she/it ißt almost everything; from grain, in order to touch meal,; to table meal. Please... I needs any management, as it is to be done.

through springbu...

Best answer chosen by voters

only hold! his/its so simple one. maybe it needs any time for her, this theres, not to put in any more breastmilk. but she/it will adjust. with both of my boys, i, sufficiently didnt milk has, and it became always fewer fast every day. therefore, für my oldest i only nursed, because some weeks(sister died had so to hold i 1 weeks, after had him/it i, and with my 2. Son made it virtually 2 months long i, until my milk aufhörte, to come through. bottle absolutely was present. they learn to adjust itself fast that the mommy is only the one, that his/its muß, that suffices enough. , to be, at the point, where she/it now is sufficiently old, and hurting of you is. i was, you start, während the day\'s, to execute the bottle. if she/it doesn\'t reject ANY alternative theres. If she/it makes her/it/them willtake hungry the bottle. Start little by little, the breast vollständig, to jump. Or hüpfen you the bottle only and goes straight you to a sippy-Tasse. She/it almost is age this you on that occasion dafür, to drink into a sippy. The best from Glück! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



through aprilmom.... with it she/it during the day with somebody else is, does she/it not eat during the day? With 11 months, my son was in a sippy-Tasse from bottles and the credit of his/its milk away, I did whole milk with 11 months. if you have, you gave another sippy-Tasse? I only nursed, as daughter first thinks was born, but ich\'m sure will take her/it/them the bottle, if you only aufhören, to work as a nurse, you must hold company open with it.

through vdorband.... my daughter was the same way. I gave up only one night, gave her/its/their a sippy-Tasse milk and ließ she/it it one hour long on my lap exclaims. The nächste night then cried her/it/them for 50 minutes, then 45, for over one week in 30. She/it was okay after it. My heart broke, but the final result was für both of us better.

through? Soxxy? IchIch würde my pedaitrician in the morning first matter names... she/it can help you, as well as medicine, that dries up the milk, gives you so that you won, \'t still produces.
Place only away to introduce the bottle to her....

from t.r.??? pulls you from her/its/their mouth the boob.


beside trapeze, if you are willing to hold, and you almost went one year, you then go and hold in front. Her/its/their child is sufficiently old in order to understand of what you inform her/it/them. That was so, what I did with my son, that a bißchen older was, as he/it wanted to work as a nurse, I only said, everything went "mommy milk." He/it cried, and I held him/it, and said that I was sorry, that it went, but if he/it was hungry, that I could give him/it some other. He/it needed one day dafür, and then, he/it forgot it.

I let asked me to put lemon on my nipples, that they do because of the taste of a nurse, won\'t want, some friends. Damit\'s something, which you also first try, können. But this didn\'t works für my son. He/it gnashed on his/its face, and anbehielt then care.

No comments:

Post a Comment