Tuesday 19 July 2011

How do you bring babay to hold, that presses and winds, during nursing.?

How do you bring babay to hold, that presses and winds, during nursing.?

I take the trouble to hold her/its/their hand. If I give her/it/them something to hold, she/it is deflected and becomes nurse gewonnen\'t. It has me like the Brustfütterungen however me not yet gemacht\'m that tries to remain all the time. They it 9 1/2 months.....

Additional details

I know mistyped-Baby for myself in my question....

2



through M * * * * * H

Best answer chosen by voters

A matter, that I used, of nursing a nursing bracelet is. Baby is beschäftigtes games with it, instead of to pinch you. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from Rhia B, I always took the trouble to bring my son to grasp on the belt on my nursing BRA instead. As soon as he/it was used for it, thereß it better was. If he/it Dr.it would become ücken, I would remove his/its hand and would say ow and no in a strict voice and if he/it did it again and again, I would become only his/its hand from myself away holds couldn\'t-Kneifen he/it with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment