Tuesday 19 July 2011

How do you know when you have a breast infection, after you held against nursing me, that am stopped 2 days ago, and they had pains?

How do you know when you have a breast infection, after you held against nursing me, that am stopped 2 days ago, and they had pains?

around my nipple area, every time if I exerted pressure at all on it. I place wei auf\'tß something, to expect, so now, I am worried everything therefore. When they become aufhören, sore, to do?

through the clever!

Best answer chosen by voters

Oh man, I was there. Breast infections stink! IchIch got a two day after I came from the hospital home after I had my daughter. I had, a fever of 102.8 and me was soooo sick! My injured boobs mögen displaces! Do you have a fever? If it is so, chances are, you have an infection.

Source(s,:

it will hold to hurt you once, goes on antibiotics, as soon as I took antibiotics, that I began to feel better. Sie\'wieder the astonishment of small pills! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



vonvon Jill Ian ~ * Cohen\'s mummy * ~ if you have a fever, they are red and very tender to the touch, that you feel sick. those are syptoms. You/they können tries in order to ease some pains itself to pump and stops slowly \'t hurt to pump, so that they land,

from Dennis C, you go to the doctors and the speech to them

Source(s,:

go that no matter, what you believe, that it is, to the doctors

through ohmeohmy, you should stop to never work cold turkey like it as a nurse.... your milk is backlogged in your breast....., if you can,... expresses you by hand any milk in order to ease the engorgement and makes you each few hrs with it....
don\'t express any alot... only enough for some of the pain, to go away,... it lasts some days maybe in order to feel alot better

or talk about it with your Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment