Tuesday 19 July 2011

How do you make Istop for my 2 yr daughter old from imitating me her/its/their newborn sister\'s nursing?

How do you make Istop for my 2 yr daughter old from imitating me her/its/their newborn sister\'s nursing?

does this need explaining? She/it continues to ask me, if she/it the baby ernheads can, and attempts upholster, that attract my breast. I know it it, the bem,üht itself, to only help, and a little curious over everything, but how can I stop this? or something does I?

Additional details

Klänge-Art of strange, but I guess that I never thought of it as an okay matter to do,... thanks for you all. I fühle, that a quantity improves over it.

4



from Nicole D

Best answer chosen by voters

Completely natural and normal. Fühlen you itself eases into the fact, that she/it learns POSITIVE mothering, in that they work as a nurse and want helps.

My 2 younger discarded her/its/their toy, fills, as they saw me do her/its/their baby brother as a nurse. My two older and they walk around working of "her/its/their baby dolls as a nurse. Encourage her/it/them to work as a nurse \'her/its/their\' baby, w,ährend you your nurses.

You/they can also tell her/it/them that, if she/it gets to be bigger, her/its/their breasts bigger will become, so that she/it can nurse her/its/their baby, but at the moment, her/its/their breasts are small girl breasts, and she/it doesn\'t have any meal for her/its/their sister.

It is a beautiful matter, you encourage \'healthy to discourage her/it/them without her/its/their interest.\'

Source(s,:

Mommy of 5, birth educators, doula 60 percent 3 Wahlen-Ballabwehr to! ! RSS

Other Answers (13)



through lillilou why it stops, I dont understands the damage. You/they have her/its/their erklärt, as it works, how mommies produce milk and so on,

from Jen F, my son is almost three and completely often gives a beverage of the nurse to his/its Shrek-Spielzeugen." I place auf\'t all wrong one sees at all with it. You/they sell bottles with baby dolls and ihm\'s no großer deal, therefore to me it is no big deal if he/it" does "his/its toys as a nurse. I think es\'s-Art of cute!

from Sarah C did my four year older son that, as I brought his/its brother home. Leave nurse her/its/their dolls or her/its/their toys you. Don\'t discourages her/it/them, ouchßer if you don\'t want, that she/it nurses your grandkids. Es\'ll becomes old after a while, particularly, if you show her/it/them what she/it can now do, in order to help you.

Enjoy this; everything to early won\'t want her/it/them, something likes what you do.

through elaeblue oh kindliness, that brings back memories. My Mad little now become, but her/it/them grown, both gave headstart her/it/them of Dolly to breast feed. Only ask her/it/them, her/its/their own baby too ernheads, and you will feed yours. It doesnt did something and shes-Lernen sore, how a good mommy is to be been.

If it really disturbs you, the single way is to be stopped it to be given up breast feeding before her which normally is no possibility for most mommies.

from Gator Get she/it a small doll. His/its normal behavior againstover small girls.

from VANESSMC.... It is not my child, but I would not feel the need to stop this. She/it wants bind into this between you and the new baby, is involved and bemüht itself, to be enough, out. Imitative is, an important part of child development and me wit fills äre with enthusiasm, if my child could do this, he/it has autism, and imitating is not anything (which he/it does), I read a La Leche-Seite, that proposed to ask her/it/them, if they work as nurses (hopefully she/it), who are won,) wants, \'t... lol, to have complicated her/it/them only. You/they könnten you a doll with one bottle gets, and so on... I believes, that she/it sounds very dear.

from Malina, It is no bad matter, and she/it will hold alone. It only means, thereß she/it a strong maternal strip has, and if she/it is sufficiently old in order to have the baby for a period of time on her/its/their lap, maybe she/it would nourish the baby gladly under supervision with filled breast milk. My niece is 2.5 yrs, and she/it has Zwillingsbruder and sister, whom 7 mos are old. You/they hält always her/its/their bottles gladly, and she/it leaves dolls up even a baby this she/it carries and pretends to live, while her/its/their mommy nourishes the twins. maybe können you her/it/them a certain task gives, while you nurse, like getting burps one you for after it rags or binky.

Source(s,:

Mitelternteil to 2.5 yr old and 7 mo old twins. 20 percent 1 voices

through Meghan-STD, why did you want that she/it holds? She/it learns as to grow up through imitating from you and it here begins. Gives to work you a baby doll as a nurse for her/it/them, während you your baby nurses. Leave her/it/them the babyändern\'s diapers and rubs her/its/their baby in order to put back ihn/es to sleep. Wind her/it/them \'baby\' in her/its/their own favorite blanket and bind it into a loop about her/its/their Körper. When she/it is bored, she/it can run around with trucks or Türme or color builds or at all.

Source(s,:

Daycare-Lehrer, mother of one,

through frees you, our two-year old one troubles to nurse,..... why she/it emphasizes..... we explained it her/it/them, but she/it looks it and she/it ahmt it so that she/it learns from that, what is about her/it/them before itself,... good work 2 years old

through taraloha, I see there from where you come. This könnte me also first a small one disturbs, but if you think about it, it, \'s really no big deal. Children imitate what they see making others,; es\'s, as they learn. The first poster asked, whether there you your daughterover explained, as milk is produced, and so on das\'s a good question! I place auf\'t believes, thereß you into big detail must go, but you can explain, that mommies do, you, in order to nourish her/its/their babies, milk because they are too small in order to feed itself/themselves. Nächstes time your daughter "nurses" a toy, you ask her/it/them to sit beside you and opinion, "you nourish your baby, simply like mommy!" I betted, that she/it will be bored fast with it and is to some other away.

Take the trouble not to worry. I believe, thereß it totally normal sounds,... simply you, as small children placed beach balls again pregnant under her/its/their shirts in order to look like her/it! Simply imitated; das\'s everything, which is it.

Source(s,:

Aloha:,

I would say her/it/them about Violet that she/it at the moment, but maybe not her/its/their sister can nourish, if her/its/their sister is older. Into a couple months, bem,üh itself pumping and nourishing occasionally through one bottle, and you leave the big girl help. Sie\'ll loves it.

through? Es\'s punishes completely, my daughter did the same matter, as she/it my sister her/its/their daughter ernheads saw,..., but she/it would place her/its/their baby doll at her/its/their stomach button! It was sooooo funny.

through nightyni... why does she/it hold too mimick-Mama at the desire, that makes somewhat completely natural? Das\'s like our children someday become parents, itself, learns, they learn it from us!

As far as explaining, she/it only tells, this silence of the baby is something, which only one mommy can do, because only one mommy has the special milk, that the baby needs. Sie\'ll understands! 20 percent 1 voices

No comments:

Post a Comment