Tuesday 19 July 2011

How my 10 months old, to get, to stop, to bite, while nursing?

How my 10 months old, to get, to stop, to bite, while nursing?

Its lowermost Zähne simply enters, and he/it bites alot and stationary awake from me with night because he/it does it also in his/its sleep. This is only fgone ür one day or two before itself, I want to take the trouble to stop it asap. I have a pump, but he/it cries every time if I use it.

I asked a similar question before some days before he/it started to bite. lol that I feel didn for myself \'t gets enough answers, no one of them worked so far.

Additional details

I don\'t have any money for a nipple shield. ^ _ ^ Lol

9



through food C

Best answer chosen by Asker

These are helpful:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks to save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



nebenneben GabaGoo Keep in mind that, if is latched right on a baby to the nipple, it for her/it/them physically impossible, to bite, is,... therefore, if you nurse, you are very conscious from it if he/it unlatches, and is ready to pull him/it from the breast away, as soon as he/it unlatched.

If you, while you nurse him/it, fall asleep as you holds, could have to, that you enter until those teeth or you will continue to become bitten because you won\'t know when he/it unlatched,...

from Schmare, my son did also this as he/it got those teeth. I remember having asked a group to nurse mommies, and they all said - "Yes! my child also did this!", but they didn\'t give any advice, and I was frustrated, but then, it was past within one week or two, and I was located answering the same way.
Thinks I, that maybe something helped us, was, if he/it bit heavily, I always and then would scream, that he/it would cry, and I would not tell him/it "any not biting, the hurts mommy" and comforts him/it. If he/it did it in his/its sleep, that he/it did, as he/it really cut a tooth, würde I him/it immediately unlatches, or as soon as it became uncomfortable, sometimes, it was fine, if he/it spurred on the nipple, me, it put back \'d only in it, but unlatches him/it again, if he/it started to get bitey. Completely soon he/it, that still does it, wasn\'t. And now, I can extremelyählen, if he/it teethes, because he/it is gotten bitey into his/its sleep. We now have it through 16 ZSähne made! Only 4, they went!!

through raerae, Meine said mommy, as we nursed children and they would bite, she/it would pull a tiny little from our hair every time as we bit. You/they didn\'t makes it only unpleasantly sufficiently heavy too f itself in order to do really soreühlen. She/it said, thereß she/it it once or twice only had to do, before we did the connection, that it simply bleich\'t-Spaß to bite, and held completely. Hope, thereß you something has worked out! :)

Source(s,:

My mommy.... mother of 8!!

through Tamara k? Alex, whom I found, thereß it REALLY, to increase the gap between nurses, helped, they only bite if they are not actively nursing, and if they are really hungry, that they are to be employed you to be worked as a nurse to bite! If she/it withßen, they take from the breast and reject they are ready nursing to be given him/it at least a hour to them, if they bite.

through Sydney of \'s Mommy! If my baby withßen would become, instead of the traction (that does sore like hell) away lol, i would press in her/its/their head gently to my breast, so that she/it would have to free her/its/their bite in order to breathe and, to pull away, it works!!
this top found ii in the baby book, and thanks, God i did, because my small one was a biter!!

Source(s,:

Every time if my daughter bit, I immediately would unlatch her/it/them and would finish the nursing session. She/it learned very fast, after abbot 2 or 3 times this the withßen of wasn\'t, that goes, to get her/its/their milk.

Because of his/its low class hid answer

buy a nipple shield.

No comments:

Post a Comment