Tuesday 19 July 2011

How my baby hinders i to quiet!?

How my baby hinders i to quiet!?

my baby is dont 2 years and 1month however i knows, which ways to stop him/it i from nursing coz, believes, that he/it for nursing is sufficiently old.

through starfire...

Best answer chosen by voters

Distraction distraction. they normally do it f in this ageür comfort. store any particular toys/stickers / healthy small things in the kitchen/purse/diaper-Tasche. also you are solid, if you him/it gemütlichere shirts No. Abnutzung tell to make it more difficult for him/it to creep in. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



through locks you Obber!!!! disaccustoming ":, how does it happen?"



through two times there mute didn\'t hold Been from ream my 3yo, you develop 30 months.

I put him/it on small child formula as he/it hated the taste of the Kühe-Milch. He/it geniusßt really this. I bought a sippy-Tasse, that was done by Heinz, who is excellent.
The trick is to be held during the day and the night. I ernhead me still from 2 years with bedtime. It was comfort matter für boys.
Give him/it more meal, and you offer a beverage to Teezeit. Until your n occurs at the momentächtlichen feed, him/it, that is won, \'t feels like it. ICH\'d läßt it later back and later every night. I würde bath and placed my 7yo to the bed and read them a book. ErEr always was asleep until at the moment be in the habit of time, came.
Take it slowly, there is not anything wrong with it. He/it will ease slowly in the course of some weeks from it. :)

through karena k, I nourished breast my last 3 children for approximate, but in the course 2 years everyone. That is 6 years with a mouth, that stinks the life from my breast!!! co my last bemühte I me several times, and each attempt resulted into mastitus and the remedy.... breast feed!!! on the end disaccustomed both her/it/them as well as my breast slowly I! I dont weiß, whether I would become again breast feed.

from Alongthe.... property for you for nursing until two years, big work mommy!
I saw to disaccustom good suggestions, the book about it, and distraction methods, a couple. Always what that does you beschämen you him/it not for it, it unpleasantly for him/it nurses or, to want to do. Everything is normal, which he/it knows, and should this way it für him/it detains.
And if disaccustoming doesn\'t work, you don\'t worry that he/it will finally decide if he/it is sufficiently old.

Source(s,:

nursing of mommy - 46 months and strongly going still!

Because of his/its low class hid answer

trouble placing for itself your * * * * away -

from Kate M

Because of his/its low class hid answer

Oh, girls, who know you his/its time. Badly think of a way to bring it to it to taste good. I weiß it healthy badly, but says only no everything together and is tears and attacks dort\'ll, but as soon as they are sufficiently hungry, that they will eat some other. Esmit both of you however him/it really more strictly \'s works.

No comments:

Post a Comment