Tuesday 19 July 2011

How old was your child as you stopped to nurse?

How old was your child as you stopped to nurse?

My son is almost 6 months old. He/it is ausschließlich on breast milk been, but he/it takes it from one bottle as he/it snaps wouldn\'t on my nipple. I pump every day, every 4 - 6 hours. I get up with 5am to pump every morning. His/its O.K. one, I am nice from it, now used to it, but he/it comes up to this age, if solid Körper should be introduced, and I wonder whether less I should begin to pump if this happens, and if I should work to giving him/it one bottle of breast milk in the morning only with night and one. Weiß need a child I, that everything is up to 6 Monate-Brustmilch, BUT I think that my main question, after they were enough 6 months, is she/it for how much breast milk need?

through mystic_e...

Best answer chosen by Asker

Actually until ages you at least, A breastmilk is all a child needs. Solid Körper for fun and social development is not nutrition.

If you, how much you pump, want to decrease, you will use formula, must.

With reference to how much, a baby really well obviously needs this is variable, but some studies found:

Asker \'s Comment:
Kelly kelly-Mama looked his/its very informative one thanks to me. I guess, thereß I at least 6 further months on the pump goes, must. Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (11)



from Malina, THAT recommends at least one year of nursing, if you can do it or do it, wants. My sis has 1 year old twins, and she/it still nurses. You/they eat also some solid Körper, but mostly milk.

I know many women, that until 2 years or nurses more. Is not unhealthy and simply works you punish. it will save also money of formula and meal for you.

from Ashara N, as i breast feeding stopped,..
my daughter was approximately 7-8 months..
and then, you give her/it/them only the bottle..
or the mixture type of milk...
but if you hold, only dont straight goes to 2%milk..
give him/it one month before you do this,..
then trouble it and sees, if he/it will drink it,..

through Raumhuhn as soon as my child started to eat solids, the breast feeding slowed down dramatically. Through the age of 1, it was only three Fmy child nourished ütterungen per day, and through old 23 months, as I stopped, for itself before the bed only shortly. I don\'t recognize f es\'sür all, that lived upward, to age by two.

through wolfkare... I didn\'t nurse my son. But 2 weras, to stop the best age, to nurse.

beside farm, Our propagated the first for itself, was nursed, until he/it was 7 months. Held my wife, because we found from her, was pregnant with our second child. All of the others were nursed, until her/it/them ungefähr 8 months old was. At this time, they became entw to baby food and the bottleöhnt. My Großmutter nursed my uncle until he/it was 3 years old. Then to theück thought they, if you nursed, would not become you so easily pregnant, therefore they used it as a form of the birth control.

through daa inter 6 months and one year still should be breast milk the majority of the child\'s food. Solid Kis a matter to explore tastes and textures örper in this age, they don\'t should any significant part of the baby bilden\'s-Nahrung.

My daughter did a quantity as a nurse until she/it was over 2, less from 2-3, occasionally then, until she/it was in 4-1/2.

Source(s,:

/ html/3/T030100.asp

through mac, my daughter is 10 1/2 months old. We nurse if she/it wants to first matter and in the morning, and before she/it goes to the bed. However, she/it wants not every time to it. Es\'s, that frustrates to me. But she/it now prefers the bottle and the formula. BUT, since this small routine of sometimes care and sometimes, she/it didn\'t have two ear infections. Spätestestes was only yesterday evening. I will nurse her/it/them every time if we are together, you me, that am used for it, no bottles more expect während the work. Trust me, you work as as a nurse, you yearn, as you können! The health benefits are awesome!! my daughter never was sick, until she/it started to take more formula than breastmilk. As soon as I get her/it/them on more boob juice, her/its/their symptoms improve themselves, none play!!!
Place only away to work him/it as nurses upon request, you first work as a nurse, you then offer solids.

from Nolan and the mommy of parker, I did the exact same matter, you only made this for pumping with it and giving of it him/it although one bottle. Now, he/it will use one bottle and also will nurse, therefore schI etched myself happily with it. It is difficult, thereß I white, but es\'s-Wert it. I könnte only my son nurses, until he/it is 6 months old, I, \'m certainly not still. I read, thereß this milk the main source of the meal should be, until sie\'wieder one year old at least. You/they kit tries önnen to give him/it formula instead if you want to it, but first your doctor asks. I tried to give it to him/it to bed time, him/it länger, to help sleep,... lol something for a joke of the didn\'t works. But das\'s not this, about which you ask. I think him/it gotten the whole Ern about 6 Monate\'sährung that he/it needs from the milk and the antibodies. Ask with the nächsten date your doctor and he/it or she/it could tell you that this formula is O.K. if you wish to hold,:)

through?? Bag?? Mummy to 3, 1 on the way hello. I mußte after 6 months with my son hold, PND-Tabletten damned as me had to take. But I ernährte disaccustomed one year long my daughter as she/it even and still goes with her/its/their sister, who is 7 months.

through c_ann052... unfortunately I had to go back to work, and on the must hold wounded, because my supply dried up. He/it was only 3.5 months old, but at least weiß i in my heart, that that made i, what I could. I wünsche that could have i, went longer, but advises him/it wasn\'t i to be meant,

Because of his/its low class hid answer

Don\'t do across, you do it...

stop to nurse with 1 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment