Tuesday 19 July 2011

How old was/will your child (be) if you stopped/plan in order to stop to nurse? And like entwöhnen you?

How old was/will your child (be) if you stopped/plan in order to stop to nurse? And like entwöhnen you?

Additional details

Therefore I was not crazy as I read these articles about children, who get bf lol until old 7. I see even colostrum-Ergänzungen to the health, camps, that adults can take.

My daughter\'s 6 months and I are nice from disaccustoming her/it/them, I really never thought about "self-lead according to" disaccustoming... however, although I "that "breast is the best" feels become tire myself and sleepily if I bf!

Thanks for everyone for all your answers, and for the person, that asked, if is 13 months long, no I therefore doesn\'t think at all.. the answers particularly who, to bring a gaze on a few here, still is, feeding/have nourished her/its/their children over 2!

3



through aussie_s...

Best answer chosen by Asker

I have 4 children. All were, you nurse at least für the first 5 months solely. The Jüngste, to disaccustom, completely, was 22 months because really feels didn\'t I itself with a newborn, but everyone to her/its/their own one, like tandem feeding at!

The world health organization, that of AMA and other organization boasts that preferably at least for the first year of living nursing, until 2 years full age, should be, and even beyond if that of Anzüge-Mutter and child. There is proof, thereß of this breastmilk still very real benefits of brain growth in the first 2 years of living, as well as, to reduce helping, occurrences of SIDS, allergies and many other benefits, has.

I have a 7 month old. I nurse her/it/them, and it still is her/its/their main source of the Ernährung. Until 12 months is breastmilk or formula still the main source of the Ernährung, although they eat solids.

The disaccustoming process starts if they eat solids, but breastmilk should be offered full age at least until 9 months before meal. Breast milk, R, begins after itückplatz, to take. By 12-13 months, all of me were depressed to 3, ernährt itself one day, and by 18 months, they were on a morning and an evening feed mostly. I have myself bem after itüht, to practice child, who is led disaccustoming. Meant this, you never present yourself, you never reject.

It seemed easier for me if I could fall the evening feed full age by 2 years so that they needed no more to sleep. IchIch, the fr,üher the feed exactly to in the bed is moved, routine times so that the feed was not the last matter before sleep.Then, that I could finally interject the morning feed, in that of aufstehte I, and itself before them dressed. It seemed you/they only too forgotten, as soon as she/it on was, and inattentive.

But.... child counts any active disaccustoming required three, almost 4 years old. I believe, thereß she/it to high school would have fed, if I left her/it/them!! LOL. She/it still asks me occasionally when she/it can have some, when she/it the Babyfütterung sees, and I must try her/it/them and must distract.

Some children find babyhoods to part going heavy from it. I believe, thereß it never an embarrassing matter, to disaccustom about however a child, should be. It is her/its/their life source für so long been, and a feeling of the comfort comes to mommy from this proximity. It muß for both you as well as baby work. Don\'t-Mietfrist itself is placed under pressure in order to stop OR in order to continue. It is between you and baby and otherwise nobody. You/they place mu auf\'tß in public feed, if you don\'t want to it, but if you do, you are not concerned through other comments. I think that I have funny gaze once, that my baby ungefähr 11 months old was, thrown on it, if nourishes me I. , Although I always am discreet,
A. is it no one of her/its/their business, and
B. Es only shows how uneducated they are. All proof points of continuing as it as mögliche yearns.

Said having that, there is not any shame if you don\'t do. Babies survives on formula completely happily. ICH\'m simply too foully, to invent it!!:)

Source(s,:

The Weltgesundheit organization, Australian nursing association,

Mother of 4, ages 11 of baby,
Dental practician
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
I will see into the world health organization and Australian BFing-Verband; thank you for such a supporting one and informativeanswer for both breast and formula-fed babies!

Thx again to everyone for your answers and praise of all, that practice/going is, to practice, myself-led disaccustoming!
Save to! ! RSS

This question about "How old was/will you. " was asked on it originally! Answers Canada

Other Answers (16)



through * * mommy of 2 girls * * with my 1. if she/it was, 6 months and i didnt really wants to, but i wasnt that so very much still produces and with my 2. an i bückte itself with 3 months for him/it resembles reasn didnt i, you really want too i, felt bad, and a conncetion lost, but it went away, and my children still are near me

through.... mommy... my son was capable in the concept one month of Ursachen-i-wasent, about still to quiet!!
i started to give him/it one bottle between each breastfeeding,then, began gradually to finally then give him/it 2, he/it forgets the breast! however, it lasted some weeks!

through pinkbunn.... property, if begins 6 months of rolling about you, therefore on less breast, that more solid meal feeds, to import solid meal of there. ICH\'ve hörte from women, who do it, until the child was in 5, and I think thats one little very much. IchIch believes, thereß one year is if you should start to cure a child of the boob.

through onlyme21.... my first daughter was 5 months, and my second was 3 if I stopped(not from select tho, my milk dried up so that I was no more capable to nurse. Only too bottlefeed with my current pregnancy,I-Plan, because my milk dries up fast for any reason, so that I only bottlefeed instead of nursing für so little time and the then to one bottle wants to disaccustom. The way, that I she/it on a bottle(which entwöhnte that they really therefore didn\'t have any election I was bought, the newborn nipples,the turns playtex-Brustwarzen brown because my two daughters really seemed to itself to warm up for those,seeing as they are molded nipples(well dern-Ende beautiful at least like patron. His/its really path and mistakes in it, on one bottle too entwöhnen, because you only must continue to buy other nipples until the baby receptions to one and then only with those must remain. How für disaccustoming to one cup started I to buy the sippy-Tassen at all nipples(silicone with rubber, and the study then then then closed the one for them to regualr sippy-Tassen with straws,and, the simply more regularly cups(not sippy hollow does, with which hard spouts,and from, Thats over it... sometimes can try it your patience, because babies are EXACT picky, and if they land, the certain nipple, that she/it get, that get her/it/them extremely hateful, likes \'t.

through sarahsch.... my son was 12-13 months as completely i stopped to nurse. IchIch had cut down to it twice per day, in the morning and with bedtime, as he/it ungefähr 8 month was, but had held completely soon after his/its first birthday. I really didn\'t muß him/it very much disaccustoms, he/it had formula botte during the day, so that we changed only to the milk of cow and also changed quite fast to cups instead of therefore working as a nurse before the bed, he/it would have one cup of milk, he/it was completely fine with it.

through ilovemya... I, to hold by 6 months, plans.

Source(s,:

26 weeks

from Navia, my sister baby was 13 months. Do you think this is too long?

from tdizze i dont, all children have, but all my cousins do and my sister, and they were everywhere by 6 months as they disaccustomed,.. mainly because of teething purposes. but each child and each mother is differnt. hope, thereß this helps!

Source(s,:

Family

my daughter prematurely was from Vanya and didn\'t work as a nurse.

My son disaccustomed himself with 13 1/2 months. I didn\'t really has a plan dafür, to disaccustom him/it, he/it decided, that he/it was ready, and it was that.

Source(s,:

BA in elementary education, former schoolteacher, elementary level, and teacher exchanges, former care teacher and centers director, current homeschooling SAHM! :) Mommy of two children, a parrot, two chinchillas, fish sorted. Oh yes, and ich\'m a woman.
/ blog-3aaIp5Qwd.

from corduroy Elias mom, effects proved his/its single, positive one to have 6mos for the first to year of lives, I went meeting to a La Leche league, and there was a woman there, this nursed a 6 year old... this is MUCH TOO MUCH!!! if you, that you have, are child breatfeeding in school old, there is some wrong one mental with you... un-gonna says, that I plan, as MAYBE one year worked as a nurse to approximately 6 months, if she/it doesnt-Sorge for baby food, any babies dont,

through arctic_r... my first son was approximately 2 months. nobody weiß, that whoever began it, but we continued to hand over a yeast infection back and forth, and it was really painful.
my second son was about the same age, my exactly completely depleted milk supply.
only one bottle gave to them i. there were not any other Möglichkeit, damit\'s what made i. they were entw amam dayöhnt "", it almost was a breast a feeding and one bottle, that the next and we never looked back, like she/it had.

through Caroline, I only held a 9 month, if he/it didn\'t stop to bite me, and gave him/it Ergessen, he/it now is 27 and simply big

from Sally flat I the stop with 6 wks, because then and not, I will go back to work at the work pumps and not capable will be to be gotten breast feed to a baby babysitter away.

Source(s,:

25 wks with first

from Heather R, I am presently nursing old my 14 months. Es\'s quite compassionately at the moment although, because I quite have only colostrum at the moment, as I am 33 weeks. It along it to working only "" before the bed as a nurse. Care is in Zitatenflecken because he/it stinks only 2 or 3 times and says, all gone and rises. Anyway, assuming thereß he/it, to really work again as a nurse, starts, after the baby was born, and my milk returns in it, however, I plan the encouraging of it the parting from him/it as it with 18 months no more continues, you yearn as he/it wants.

from GranolaM... I practices child-led disaccustoming. ICH\'ll ließ my boys quite decides, if she/it took care of care is.

I am present my 12 months of tandem care old and my 4 years old. The 12 month old works ungefähr 6-8 times per day, I, as Krankenpfleger\'d guesses, and the 4-year old one works as a nurse once or twice per day and jumps days occasionally.

you plan the nursing of Sharon D i as you as possibly yearn. I hope, it, to do at least one year, if not länger. I plan as it used a sippy-Tasse, as soon as she/it fähig is to be used one cup. some F becomes iütterungen for comfort, but let, that decides her/it/them, keeps, if she/it is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment