Tuesday 19 July 2011

How stops i, NEED help REALLY to quiet!!?

How stops i, NEED help REALLY to quiet!!?

nurse 6 months long i, and now, my baby has two teeth, she/it remains as she/it bit, and knows that my nipples sore and cut is, is my breast fully and i jargon grip the pain, i only wants to stop to nurse, that already she/it formula, and i harly nurses her/it/them my PROBLEM, however, is this called, my breast becomes really full, and his/its more painfully i doesn\'t want to nourish only my baby because un going, to get my breast wholeness again,... with it, how holds i from producing milk?? any suggestions? pl

Additional details

THANKS TO GIRLS FOR THE ADVISES! I BECOME ATTEMPTS TO DO MY BEST MYSELF THE PAIN AND THE PRODUCTION OF THE MILK WOFÜR EINMACHE!

4



from Emily Williams

Best answer chosen by Asker

my children also bit me OUCH! I würde she/it of the breast takes, they tell \'no this hurts mommy" and then put back her/it/them on it... if they bit again, I would remove her/it/them, but for one little longer. schließlich got her/it/them the picture.

the best way is a nurse to be cut out at a time, you wait for 3 - 5 days and cut, until they are, and so on from a second nurse doesn\'t work as a nurse with all.

if that is not possible, then, if your breasts begin, express, to do a SMALL-Menge of milk sore, to ease the pressure by hand only.

Sounds as merrily as this, a cabbage buys and the leaves into your BRA stuffs. I führe you not at, it REALLY helps!

other then that, unfortunately it will need exactly any time. You/they können any Tylenol of und/oder Advil, in order to help with the pain, takes if you want.

did you think of buying a nipple station?

HTH and the best from luck!

Source(s,:

Mommy of 2
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
THANKS
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



through muse_109.... first, I would work on teaching in order not to bite. Simply mögen commands "no bite" and dont left her/it/them you live for a moment, picture is gotten this loudly and clearly accross after one day or two.

If there is, still then spends, maybe you want to go for the long route and want to stop breast feeding. I weiß, that it does sore, makes it real..., but dont presses in order to ease any pressure as somebody proposed. It is one beforechanging solution, but is kept longer for you the producing of milk. I won\'t lie, it becomes ungefähr 48-72 hours VERY sensitive breasts is and almost sometimes feverishly..., but it will pass. At any point, you will go through it, m,üssen, if the Brustfütterung-isn\'t knows, this you works out, when it is the correct time and this, which are right for you and your family.

through? Nikki? There is no Bedürfnis, to stop, to nurse. Only spend for her with not withßen. Everytime, that she/it her/its/their Zähne-Bruch for a moment her/its/their handle uses. Sie\'ll finds within one day or 2 approvals.

You/they can buy also a nipple station so that she/it can nurse through it, your breasts wants her/its/their teeth of capable,

from Wife to an astonishing man, maybe this sounds strange, but as my sister birth, that therefore didn\'t want to nurse her/it/them, in order to help the milk, to go, to defeat, gave, that she/it into her/its/their BRA like 2 weeks of cabbage leaves for placed.

She/it believes, that it helped, but I believe that it could be more of an old women story,

here, a good connection is over it. my sister swears i-Hoffnung through it with it, to which it helps you.



through asrai Pull she/it of the breast and says her/it/them NO, if she/it bites. My son biß me three times, I fastened VERY so and he/it held. You/they not only should hold, you müssen down gradually cuts. One Fütterung every few days.

through Mommy, that was in 7-27. Warm showers should help, the milk and the pressure in your Brüsten, to free.

No comments:

Post a Comment