Tuesday 19 July 2011

How stops i to nurse?

How stops i to nurse?

my son want stop 8 months old, and i to nurse,.. please help!

Additional details

does another matter need i to know, is, like long it for my milk, to dry up, takes? already the quantity of times i slowly reduced ive ernährt my son per day and i stopped completely yesterday.

2



from RN>mommy

Best answer chosen by voters

You/they must decrease slowly the lot of nourishing. Pull 1 Fütterung every 4-5 days about. Her/its/their Körper will adjust itself at it. It könnte uncomfortable is. Carry für all cases a dense SportbH with nursing blocks if.

Don\'t forget to continue to give liquids to your baby; Formula, water or juice. He/it muß good remains, hydrated!

If you don\'t drink any quantity, you produce less milk, maybe you want to take the trouble, one, to drink little less. I also noticed, thereMy milk production go way, ß, if I take Claritin for my allergies, moos, because assumed es\'s to dry you up. I weiß that of Claritin while nursing is sure, but you should ask before the taking of it with your doctor. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



from Schnuppe, my daughter never wanted nursing, I took the trouble really roughly, resigns, as she/it was 14 months, I went only cold turkey on her/it/them, she/it first was one little fluffy, but after one day, I held completely. I used also any Kräuterzeug from whole meal, Sie\'wieder makes this slow along milk production

from Haruhi / bf/weaning/how_w.
/ bf/weaning/weani.
/ bf/weaning/index.

No comments:

Post a Comment