Tuesday 19 July 2011

How to stop, 7months boy,he doesnt absorptions, to nurse bottles?

How to stop, 7months boy,he doesnt absorptions, to nurse bottles?

he/it, what should make i fills the customary absorption feed,

through atta

Best answer chosen by voters

I assume, you must for a reason or another hold. Don\'t ließ people you reduces. Es\'s a hard decision, to do, and some of us müssen it for reasons, that others will never face, does. You/they never should defend yourself, about too bevölkern, must.

My son never took, he/it started one bottle, as he/it was 6 months, to drink water from a sippy. My daughter loved straw cups in this age. IchIch nursed both, until her/it/them ungefähr 18months was, but they would become supplements after it a little one in the sippy or allow straw cup. I began breast milk tried then with water to find one cup, that she/it liked. I never changed to formula, so I place auf\'t knows thereover, as that is to be come on. ICH\'m extremelyählten, that you mix the breast gradually with formula.

I would become going only to your favorite store and propose buying of a variety of sippy / straw baby cups and seeing, if your son will bring none into her/it/them from them with water. They become this in my experience over the bottle, and he/it, vorziehen\'s sufficiently old, in order to take the trouble. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



through mom of Zee Do, you don\'t hold. My daughter wouldn\'t takes also one bottle. Therefore, I continued to nurse her/it/them. You/they entwöhnte with 18 months.

But it is pointless to now force one bottle. Sie\'ll muTurns of ß around only itself and starts to work on it to cure him/it of one bottle. Wait, until he/it can drink only milk of one cup.

of course, he/it doesn\'t want to hold through lal.
He/it loves titties for them.
My young is 9 monthes, I would not dream of removing him/it the boobies that they are per his/its favourite.

IchIch is sorrowfully with the thought of you, that the breast replaces the plastic for a peice,: (

from LuvMy2Gi... why not only waits 5 further months or with it, and rearrange him/it with Kühe-Milch to one cup directly then?

through githrkw n, he/it is to young to it, held. let had him/it until he/it is 18 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment