Tuesday 19 July 2011

How to stop to nurse my 13 months old?

How to stop to nurse my 13 months old?

I really would like any advice as to how I should cure old son my 13 month of nursing! He/it does several times one day, normally f,ür, to go down naptime, as nurses and with night and all throughout the night also. I began Seiten-l the bad habitügnerischer care, as he/it was some weeks old, and it stuck really heavily. Obviously, the care now is more f anywayür comfort and attention as for still something... I places auf\'t wants to disaccustom you, in order to be traumatic for him/it, one but I am really willing to be done. It it also in my bed lol, but that is später a question about equipment. If been Sie\'ve through this or one similar situation, you please lose any light my way! Thanks!

Additional details

My son is 13 months, you don\'t take any more formula. And he/it simply takes bottles, you punish, we has milk six ounces of Kuh\'s three to four times per day.

3



through? KatieK had a son?

Best answer chosen by voters

I white, how annoyed it is in order to ask advice and, to get judgment instead! I had the same situation, my daughter was ungefähr twelve months. I quite was from milk, took ungefähr twenty-four hours no breast feeding, in order to get this wholeness feeling again, and so I knew that my daughter worked as a nurse for love and security, sooner than for food needs. I used the doesn\'t offer you itself / rejects you no method, as reads it w I on the internetürde, and I worked quite smoothly. Wellthe key is ändigkeit, you remain only with it. If you start to become lazy, the work of the Siezu this point aufwärts done \'ve will be worthless.

And twelve months of nursing, or thirteen in your case, is a real performance! Don\'t ließ somebody you otherwise says! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



through mom of 3, I feel ya, but my son is 7 months, and I do all same matters. Do you, son takes a sippy, with which he/it conserves situation down? From a Fütterung per week only cut, or 4/5 days and replaces it with a sippy, maybe he/it still needs that you are to be fallen asleep to nap time there. Glück!

from LuvMy2Gi... I left itself my daughter disaccustom, as she/it was ready. By 15 months, she/it didn\'t have any interest in it, , to work at all as a nurse.

"obviously, the care now is more from K for comfort and attention as for still something"

I believe that you misunderstand how this works.

Good hint:

from PRISCILA, you can take the trouble to make this gradual. Find one bottle, that to the breast höchst similar is, for example playtex-Flaschen that has the softer/darker-Brustwarze with the liners. Bemühen you itself then, to give him/it the bottle once per day and to increase gradually. You/they können pumps and somebody else takes the trouble to feed him/it because he/it knows otherwise that the breast is right there. Then können you, to mix in formula with the breast milk, starts. It needs any time, but from my own experience in my daughter, I searched 4 different bottles, and she/it würde everything of them rejects. I nursed her/it/them also hanging up of the side, but as I the playtex-Flasche tried, she/it had no problem with it this something so ever. So würde I gives, that an attempt, for babies, that nurses, is everything of an abrupt kinda strangely in order to change ihn/es to a transparent silicone teat. But anyway, wwe little you you luck!!

from Pippin Wenn you itself feels, you now must disaccustom, then gently and the way is gradual to go.

But be conscious that, although he/it eats much solid meal presumably at the moment, breastmilk and nursing continues, to him/it as well as, to as also be emotionally physically from value, therefore, if you feel capable to continue a while longer, this will be from benefits. , One year is considered, the minimum time, to nurse, to be, (not the maximum)

Still, if you are willing to disaccustom, you then trouble a combination from it, you don\'t make any garbage\' and distraction offer/do. Let worked him/it as a nurse if he/it asks, but places you auf\'t presents itself to other times. And to times, as he/it wants to work as a nurse in general, bemühen you itself, to avert him/it with some other, a small thing, a game, and so on certainly is, that his/its bedtime routine contains other matters, as they only nurse, daddy calm then takes over bedtime, and naptime if practicable.

With a small luck, the process should go smoothly, and he/it will be disaccustomed in some weeks. If it it immune or becomes excited or clingy, you will decide itself, m,üssen, if you disaccustom, * now * is you sufficiently important for you, that you feel, must on with it pushes. If it is, you make what you do, for müssen. , And expects any misery für everyone, if not, places to nurse you away, and you take the trouble again in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment