Tuesday 19 July 2011

How to stop to nurse?

How to stop to nurse?

My son will now turn one O.K. soon, and I only asked, as he/it to rearrange from it, to me too quiet is, you only guess that you milk. I fülle from, my first child with it nourished it difficult wasn\'t to shift however, my son is lol very solid to my thorax so that I don\'t know, like too ween he/it of me. Any advice?

from Katie W

Best answer chosen by voters

only start to interject feedings, he/it should be already on solids so that each couple of days or every week only starts to interject a feeding during the day until you are too depressed with night, and whole soon is lived he/it interest and you loses, is become saturated. My mommy nursed 6 children, and she/it said by one year, that we all moved too ween. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



home is through thinking baby Jungen!!! 1.20.09 bids with a nimble cup. My son is, 8 months i is schließlich at the best excl feeding and is drinking water of his/its nimble cup, i will pump and has drunk him/it from it. Also, babies start, down alone too entwöhnen.

No comments:

Post a Comment