Tuesday 19 July 2011

How to stop to nurse?

How to stop to nurse?

O.K., so that troubles i for itself to stop to nourish my daughter, and my breasts become inflated and hard lumps i doesn\'t have any election, but, to pump about i, can do something?
please help

from Ama Dan

Best answer chosen by voters

Breast lives longer, thinks so you still must go longer I, that they didn\'t stop to do milk still! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through food C, you disaccustom slowly instead of taking the trouble to stop everything immediately. Schließen you a daily feeding of week of you aus\'wieder takes care of. No pain and engorgement für you, easier transition for her/it/them.

from JoJo, I did what proposes Diet C, so that I can be dried up until at the moment if I go back to work. However I pump. It works well. If little faster you one wants to hold, können you only, in order to ease uncomfortableness, pumps. Only, you pump some minutes, until you itself become not saturated fühlen.

No comments:

Post a Comment