Tuesday 19 July 2011

How to stop to nurse?

How to stop to nurse?

My daughter is two years old and won\'t stop to nurse. I tried her/it/them one year long too ween, and nothing is working. I become a biEmphasizes ßchen, because I land, wants \'t to breast, you still live. Anybody weiß of everything, which will help, but will still leave my daughter feeling sure and with the decision will approve.

from Mitch

Best answer chosen by voters

What most people do, is pump your breast milk and therefore placed it in one bottle instead of nursing, they can use the bottle. AberAber needs it time maybe, thereß the alteration with babies strict can be, because they are therefore used for the breast, as the bottle. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



through matteo c

it called disaccustoming of angel of you, you she/it now instead of the breast had introduced her/it/them only to one sippy-Tasse you work as a nurse to bed time and then start you gradually to take that likes after one week away, you believe me, she/it is gotten the idea, if you don\'t leave her/it/them any nurse, she/it will begin to drink i from a sippy cup, is sure, that she/it has drunk soda or this at any point, ever what you her/its/their from one cup gives, you do it, ofcourse that she/it will cry, that however, nobody like alteration will bring her/it/them to the application of it soon, so only

from Sarah, I put vinegar on my nipples, it enjoyed my son and told him/it, it went sourly. I still hug him/it in order to sleep so that he/it the Nähe and the contact, that he/it needs, gets. Place only away to make the vinegar untill, she/it believes, thereß it actually badly one cup of milk tastes good and offers. If this dosn\'t works on it, is own dramimene, you wave Krankheitsmedikament, your milk supply should dry up. Sie\'ll is probably moody während to the alteration uses, you therefore are ready.

from Dawn2Dus.... luck! My hubby\'s-Schwester bemühte itself, to hold with 3 years, but her/its/their small girl nursed until she/it was in 5.

FIVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment