Tuesday 19 July 2011

How to stop, to quiet??

How to stop, to quiet??

My daughter is 1 years and 9 months. My wife nursed her/it/them too f in the nightüttern, even between sleeps. Now we stoped, that she/it füttert, 3 days before, if she/it asks, because my wife put a band help on her/its/their breast milks brest and showed it to her/it/them, said, that she/it was sick. She/it sometimes cried dafür and doesn\'t sleep right in the night. and she/it says häufig, that she/it wants to pee, but not realy that she/it is, asks you me to wake up and to play with her. and laughing loudly..., as if she/it is not normal so before. this of all happining in the night only. Normal is in such a way. or we should any Medical help seeks. If the O.K. one is, we held her/it/them to the Füttern the nextday??? I am afraid and cramped up me.. please help I from...

through emerald eyes

Best answer chosen by voters

she/it jargon hold cold turkey,you has her/it/them to whein away, you trouble feeding a night right only one before the bed gradually. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment