Tuesday 19 July 2011

I stopped to nurse almost four weeks ago and didn\'t still get my period. Is normal in such a way?

I stopped to nurse almost four weeks ago and didn\'t still get my period. Is normal in such a way?

I nursed one year long and held virtually one month long. I assumed, thereß I meanwhile my period and my harbor would get, \'t. I cannot help besides miracle if I am again pregnant! Each weiß, how it normally takes holds long \'s-Periode in order to get one back to the nursing?

Additional details

Approximately 2 weeks ago, I noticed also a big increase at closing and I felt me nauseated and handed over me some days long. The illness held fast, but the Löschung nevertheless was there. Then the last 5 days or according to I constricted one little you, I still become my period ouchßer of no bleeding begin.

4



through stripe79

Best answer chosen by voters

my best friend looks through the same matter.......
Wink wink 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



from My3Boys, It is normal, I always needed a few months for after it had disaccustomed in order to get back my period.

Of course, pregnancy is not impossibly...

umum #2 in the oven is Everyone differently on it. If you think, könnten you pregnant is, you then negotiate in what you placed your body as if you are. You probably becomes be say this like me, not the average für something tells to be pregnant. Call your doctor and ließ she/it what goes on knows. You/they will decide, they believe, thereß something normal is, and there are rules, that can help your hormones, to get a jumpstart so that your period will begin. I did this after 8 weeks of no period, and it came predicted clockwork like you. You/they will probably want, thereß you before the respect of everything like it a pregnancy examination takes.

Source(s,:

personal experience

through umm lutfia i, you have, 2 child mines came, the following month.breastfeeding doesnt prevents, pregnancy.and 1year, way, is for itself you to be yearned, should see a doctor for 2months.see a doctor and makes the pregnacy-Prüfung.

No comments:

Post a Comment