Tuesday 19 July 2011

Is it normal, still milk to leave breast, after I had stopped to nurse one year ago?

Is it normal, still milk to leave breast, after I had stopped to nurse one year ago?

I breast lived for 1 years and a half. I held Brustfütterung almost one year ago at. But a small bißchen milk still comes out if I press my breast like some drops, comes out. How it took you long, aufzuhören, to make you milk?Do, do you have this problem?

from AdManB

Best answer chosen by voters

Quite usually. Sometimes, the hormones remain für a while in your body active. Each person is different. You/they should know, thereß milk production more of nipple stimulation is caused, as pregnancy tho. Therefore, if your husband is a breast man, whom you continue, können, to make milk unlimited. Don\'t-Sorge, it be become show milk production any cancer and indeed long concept in order to reduce risk of the breast cancer through up to 60 percent. Keep it, that goes!

Source(s,:

Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



from Sarah My, daughter turned only two and I, milk can still get out, if I press my breast, and she/it gave up to work as a nurse with 8 months and we went strictly to formula after our frozen camped milk had been used with 10 months. His/its completely normal one and is not anything, itself ungefähr, to provide, if still you aren\'t the lick in pain. It only means if you are come you ready to have another child, your milk, früher in.

from EVA Some, women don\'t have any milk. Others, 2 years of milk have Brustf havingütterung stopped. Medical Lösung exists. Drug können in 2 or 3 months the milk production stops. Maybe even less.

through me wowa-Jahr i had a baby only one month ago and never has nursed and thought, that it was, milk still had more strangely i. with my first, my milk dried in over one week or two from.

No comments:

Post a Comment