Tuesday 19 July 2011

Must I know how to stop to nurse, is?

Must I know how to stop to nurse, is?

I want a mild way, my one year of care, to hold old. I brought him/it to it, w,ährend the day\'s, to hold besides nap time and with night, he/it needs to fall asleep it, and he/it wakes up in order to work as a nurse! He/it needs it für comfort, I know. But he/it turns into old, and I want to sleep only through the night! He/it doesn\'t still needs it für nutrition. HELP

through un dead

Best answer chosen by Asker

k, that healthier original that goes, to get some impolite answers like aap, care says that till two and u shouldnt blah blah stops,
u wants allow to those extened-brestfeeding original stops, advocates lived, comes you and kills you u
he/it takes a binky
maybe this helps

he/it kinda understands going whats on it, so that now says to him/it kinda before naps, you time and trouble you a sippy of milk,a binky,a cherisied-Spielzeug or blankie, you cuddle with him/it, you give him/it, kisses,or u could leave him/it itself cry into the sleep, must
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



from Christab... I is in the same situation, and I announced even a similar question.

My baby is 7 months old and falls asleep on the breast, and she/it sleeps with us. ICH\'d likes to approach her/it/them into her/its/their manger on night, but I weiß not, as this will work. I thought of the stop if not they of F it 1 and thisüttern only from her with night like it. Maybe she/it cries and scream, but after unites \'ll days or weeks, you, gets thereover.

I currenlty only feeds her/it/them in the morning and with night, except if she/it really seems the comfort to need during the day. I try, während the day\'s, to give her/its/their baby food and her/its/their formula.

I love nursing, but I cannot leave her/it/them for more than 2 hours, noone wants to babysit, I cannot sleep on my stomach, and I need only matters in order to change.

Goodluck!

through my_sunsh.... he/it is definitely not to old, and Kühe-Milch is one human year long certain not more nutritiously old, but if you want to hold, you must replace the care with some other; Cows mik for the nutrition and some other for the comfort. Seem to me one little silly, since nursing, everything immediately manages so very much.

through ichibano... nothing wrong with breast feeding on 1 years.... he/it doesn\'t become too old, you turn into shamed because this is not the norm.

he/it is sufficiently old in order to drink juice, you give him/it one bottle at those times with juice.

through * Kathlee... he/it takes a binky? i hörte on, to work my son as a nurse, and then gave him/it a small bottle, a binky and it to work seemed, simply you punish.

No comments:

Post a Comment