Tuesday 19 July 2011

Must I stop to quiet!!! is this out a good way? How did you do it?

Must I stop to quiet!!! is this out a good way? How did you do it?

Somehow, this didn\'t knock against. I lost 5 pts für nothing! Drone, you please answer!
We were co sleeping and nursing since birth. You/they schläft only with the breast one. No if it and or, but. there were 5 times, she/it is draußen gone. ManMan was at the hair parlor where I was uncomfortable nursing. I only to her, and she/it fell asleep. If she/it also gets, verschliß, she/it, \'ll falls asleep only on her/its/their daddy or in carseat.

Lately, I gave her/it/them one bottle whole milk before each nap and with bedtime and trouble me, she/it wants to nurse to give it to her/it/them, if she/it shows, but she/it bites it and throws, that it and I don\'t want, that she/it hates it, I let you so worked for only her as a nurse. My idea is, thereß, if I get her/its/their associated wiith-Flasche, she/it finally it instead will take.

She/it is 13 months old and took even more share in care and plays with the other, than as a nurse working and the desire of them from the whole time and lived going with to sleep near back without feeling, both of them! Es\'s, the f,ür me uncomfortable becomes. the way, that it feels, like ermüdend es\'s-Werden, everything. I only want to hold, but the bad small matter is attatched with it. I kann\'t-Marke she/it scream thereover. And the dont range dont Müll method is useless as she/it always wants it at a certain point. I don\'t want to go on 15 months. And I place auf\'t wants plötzlich holds. I also want to continue co sleeping, until she/it is in 2-3.

We have a bedtime routine of cleaning of our face and our hands and cleaning of our teeth, that then hears lullabye-Musik, and turn us through a book, and then the bottle during him/it and working then to sleep as a nurse. You/they doesn\'t wants a lovey, already a blanket tried & a small stuffed animal, 3"x1" or a pacifier. Everything, which she/it does, is to be chewed on it. ICH\'m didn\'t involve over prolonged bottle or the pacifier application, you don\'t give, I shit over it, my main goal removes her/it/them from nursing. She/it drinks well from sippy-Tassen at all not. , ICH\'ve tried everything of them and anyways, she/it wants to drink to sleep. ICH\'ve tried also baby massage.


Suggestions?

through Lexi\'s mommy, twins had!

Best answer chosen by Asker

Sorrowfully, I don\'t have any answer for you. I believed für sure, that I will be in your situation, but fortunately my daughter began only self of disaccustoming and now is only nursing once per day to fall asleep with night for the bed. She/it takes a sippy-Tasse. Which type of sippy-Tasse do you use? My daughter wouldn\'t either takes her/it/them with first, and we bought one for the nubie, that a soft nipple and a grip on one of both side has. She/it becomes only a with a grip takes. I hope, thereß you she/it soon has disaccustomed. Glück!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
thx
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment