Tuesday 19 July 2011

NO period still... after stationary nursing?

NO period still... after stationary nursing?

I had my second baby only four , and this didn\'t happen with my first baby. I nursed ausschließlich then this time until approximately 1.5 around I, that am rearranged to all the formula for multiple reasons, but I nevertheless didn\'t have any period, and I took multiple pregnancy examinations, and they are negative. Itself only thereover surprising, how took finished long it, in order to begin your period, having exclusive nursing? Thanks!

from LuvMy2Gi...

Best answer chosen by voters

I nursed my first baby 6 months long and got back my period over one month later.

I nursed my second 7 months long EXCLUSIVELY, every 2-4 hours during the day and any 1-2 with night!, and got shut my period nach-pardum with 4 months theück.

I would give him/it another month and if you don\'t still get it, you see your doctor. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



from Stephani... I needed some months in order to get patrons again. I nursed, the same both times were both of my boys and him/it. Jeder\'s-Körper is different, but it is no reason for alarm. Give him/it some further weeks, I am sure, thereß it will return.

Luck

through debbie hello, this can be very normal.
However, you/they must use contraception.

Source(s,:

4 children and so on and so on and so on

through Laura H Ach yes. I nursed my second für 2 months and didn\'t begins until 4 months later. It hängt really only from.

No comments:

Post a Comment