Tuesday 19 July 2011

Nursing of help? My son becomes räuberisch hungrily and then stops to eat?

Nursing of help? My son becomes räuberisch hungrily and then stops to eat?

Normally eats my two weeks old like 20 logs about each side with intervals of normally 3 hours. If I land, \'t füttert him/it for this whole time, he/it flips out out and plants 5 minutes later on all one. But, für the last couple of the days, him/it, \'s eats like 3-5 logs about each side, and then, he/it holds. But he/it remains, you normally awaken, or fällt profoundly asleep and then wakes up, and seems content approximately completely 15-30 minutes long. Then fängt he/it at, to increase again on all, and es\'s the same history. No matter how many I take off him/it, chaoses with him/it, and tries in general to bring him/it to eat, he/it, that is won, \'t snaps again on it. I pump between Fütterungen and Hafen\'t been capable to pump, because I never know, when he/it will be "ready." Has anybody this problem anyway and knows a solution? I, that go also through a growth ray, think ihn\'s.

from Katrina P

Best answer chosen by voters

Sound like a growth ray, that it should last only a few days, although abstains some days long I doing on everything, which is let nourished him/it exactly, would leave, if he/it wants. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment