Tuesday 19 July 2011

Of which old, that a child should finish to nurse, do you think?

Of which old, that a child should finish to nurse, do you think?

I, I stopped to nurse, as one of my daughters\' 13 months was, and the other was 5 months. I know other Mütter that nursed much longer and one, that didn\'t decide too at all. What are your thoughts thereover? How long too long?

through heather_...

Best answer chosen by Asker

Nursing is a personal election. There is not any correct or wrong answer. Nurse as it, you yearn as you, k,önnen you and wants you to it, whether es\'s only some days, several weeks, 3 months, 6 months, one year, always what. none amount from breastmilk, is better than no für everything. Nursing can is difficult, particularly without lowermostützung your friends, family and employer, but if you can get any quantity to nurse in it, your baby will be healthier for it.

Believes I, that any try nursing, should before they don\'t decide on it except if it is medically impossible. nursing is the healthiest für the baby and, after it is well fixed, much more easily, no not mixing doesn\'t fill any Erwärmung into the middle of the night, es\'s also alot more cheaply.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Big answer! Lowermost line is it a pers, however,önliche election, that I believe personally, that es\'s-Zeit to hold, if a child can ask orally therefore.
Save to! ! RSS

Other answers, 1 - 30 out of 124,



from Amy quiet I exclusively presently my 7month old... i will work as a nurse at least for 1 years..., but i must say that, if goes the child and the talk and asking about your breast, maybe this is a good stopping point. if your child notices, thereß you a new BRA bought, and probably can time this verbalisieren\'s to you, him/it, in order to hold ~ ~ ~

through mom1025, I nursed everyone of me until they disaccustomed themselves that was approximately 1 1/2... less for my 3. Daughter, because I became pregnant, während I she/it nursed, and she/it liked the taste no more.

I do it at least gladly until the child is 1, that is the time, that you can start to give them the milk of cow. This way, that we never buy formula, müssen, and we normally go straight straight of the breast to one cup.

Personally I always believed as they were sufficiently old in order to start to dissolve in public on my shirt & to ask therefore that they were sufficiently old in order to hold. But I weiß, longer than I that there are people, whom a quantity makes for him/it, did.

Source(s,:

I nursed 4 and nurse number 5 presently: O,

through yeppers, as soon as they bite! I nursed one year long.

from CCTCC\'S at least 1 years. After him/it, him/it, \'s on to the mommy and the child. Now, es\'s always on to the mommy. 1 years was my goal für my two girls. I made it to 6 months with mine oldest and 9.5 with my youngest.

through crystalz... I gives you supports. I have 2 children. I breast fütterte my first for 2 mts and my second for a few weeks. It takes much decation. You/they should be proud of itself. I belive breast milk behält children healty. I place auf\'t believes, thereß one year is to be yearned. Also place auf\'t worries thereover like long you breast feed of your doing of a big work!!!!!!!!!! you goes girls.

Source(s,:

Live experience

through alex_89 silence, feed must be baby for one atleast old two years

g through Gwen that I think that you should stop to nurse, if it feels natural and right for you and your baby.
You/they should ween, if you are ready, not if somebody tells you, you should..... you be nobody the best judge for that otherwise, what is right for you and your family,...

through kernel_s... I would say untill, they turn 18.. then throws you from the house she/it, so that they can provide Themselve\'s,

through ecowboy_... one year goes about right.a-Mutter, and child will know if his/its time

through hazydaze first whether you do or do, is no very personal election and lets NOBODY put pressure into one of both direction on you. I bemühte me despairs, both of my boys however him/it didn as a nurse to arbeiten\'t works out for us. I respect mommies, who do breast feed, because I weiß, how roughly it can be. I respect also mommies, that because of the Schei, Not to choose ße, this she/it for it, not to do it, takes.

This, to which let is told I, informs you of what I think, is too long. I have a very good friend, who still nurses for her almost 3yr aged daughters. The Tochtergetränke presses from a sippy-Tasse, but otherwise esdie milk of \'s-Mama. it nurses more than 4 times per day, anytime, her/its/their daughter asks.
ASK! ICH\'ve seen even the daughter begin to move out her/its/their mommy in order to get ihn/es! This went on too long! ICH\'d loves to give one glass of chocolate milk to this child, but it is her/its/their child so that I never have said everything.

Personally, I had planned to hold between 6months and 1year someday. As it was, hörten both of my boys on, to take bottles/formula shortly after 1yr. You/they like sippy-Tassen and Kühe milks better.

from KimG, the problem with it is to be answered this question that it is nobody elses-Unternehmen honestly. But in the reality, the WHO recommends two years of minimum at the child\'s health. And before formula made advances, it was normal until to nurse by 4 or 5. I bemühe me personally about the minimum of two years, I place auf\'t plans on after it, but it is not like me, will say, oh you now is in two, everything is done. You/they never know when this time comes. I believe, thereß everyone, that says after them, it can walk, \'s a problem saw really not deeply in research into what is the best for a child. Es\'s not like the mother\'s milk plötzlich looses that it health benifits at any point is. Doesn\'t like Es\'s, as soon as your child begins, is being talked, more not nützlich. The Mutter\'s, he/it is interested and is decided, about the best für her/its/their children, to do, is the one, that nurses longer. I applaud women, that it länger makes, me, persönlich\'m not sure will be I so long capable to go. But well für she/it for the stop of lookout after the best matters after her/its/their children and following of it not only blindly. It really is strange to me, thereß people it thinks, \'s better, to decrease a child from the most perfect meal for her/it/them, and placed her/it/them on milk, that is intended completely for cows. Therefore, we have a problem with a wife, that away not him/it from human milk entw, however,öhnen, \'s punishes completely and consent, to continue on milk intended for cows for the silence of her/its/their life, and never disaccustoms from it. About interesting. Maybe das\'s, why we all of the herd follow blindly.

Source(s,:



through mandy_42... I says as it, you yearn as the child and mother is glad, that it is fine, until old 4. Then, I have since about this age, that she/it begin, Körperteile and, to notice this type of matter, there a problem. My cousin nurses her/it/them 3 years old, but only at home and not in Public. He/it works as a nurse mostly if he/it goes to the bed. I believe, thereß care a mama select is, and she/it has a right to make all decisions because it is her/its/their body.

it should think of Dawn They before they begin the school. Es\'s a bißchen unpleasant nourishing she/it through the hand-rails.

Seriously however I think between 1 & 2 that it is recommended. There was a program over a woman, who nursed her/its/their daughters, until they were in 9! That is simply strange.

through not me as soon as he/it or she/it cut, it is first tooth

beside Perri L Studies showed that children, who are nursed benefit on so many manners, that we still know all the benefits not, I would have to say that nursing should be continued at least until 12 months. I saw people, who nursed her/its/their children, up to the child, school age was. I führe you not at. , Thereß to me is sick and doesn\'t serve any purpose differently as fullfilling any need of the mother.

If you are comfortable with nursing, and your child is comfortable with it, you then continue until the baby is sufficiently old for table meal and the milk by cow.

Luck.

through:) approximately should hold u 8 - 15 months

Source(s,:

a nurse

through vmbbfrea... 2 years

from Rawrrrr, I believe that should be the maximum lot of time for breast feeding one year and a half. I know somebody, that breast fütterte, until the child was in 3, and that was very strange to me.

durchdurch razalsr is It for a child very healthy to nurse, they become some of the most clever and most immune against illness. But if of Jr. begin, the breast thinks from alone to pull to hold his/its time.

through seven11d... good, as all pediatricians would say, with 1 years full age because you only believe, if you remove a baby from formula, then same going, with 1 as nursing, because one if, if her/its/their immune systems can start, solid body property really, to assume. this thinking of real meal,

through chicwitp... 6 months of maximum for me.

through pianopla..., if they get teeth,

through ah ah charade you is.............. 45

vonvon Lina should in child, to nurse you in the age, holds, feels suitable. I was nursed six months long and a friend of me hört on, to nurse her/its/their son with three months, so that the election really depends on you. As well like yearns, thereß Ihr children, whom the knees scratch him/it on the ground of the stroller, that still nurses you, isn\'t should be okay.

through kissmyas... 2 years old is long tooooooo.

through margin, the nutritional benefits exist no more after 12 months. I nursed my son until 16 months. I think after 18 months that a bad Abh managesängigkeit the breast.

from SAM 2 maxes! It improves the immune system and lifts the IQ-Niveau.

You/they should be able to tell this episode by the look of desperate housewives, where a new employee is recruited in the same company as the Scavos, and she/it still has her/it/them breast feed of LOL a 5 year old son of this

Because of his/its low class hid answer

No more than one year of miracle women breast till fed, that now was her/its/their child in kid-erg-types, that is WRONG to me!!!!

through Mr. GROßES things

Because of his/its low class hid answer

My mommy breast fed me 9 months long, and I am very healthy and successful.

through suri-Kreuzfahrt

Because of his/its low class hid answer

I saw once, that a child asks therefore, therefore if you can talk and ask therefore, I believe that it is too old. I würde one year says or somewhere about there, but that only my $.02 and you then is welcome otherwise to think.

Goes to shout you out,

  • 12345
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment