Tuesday 19 July 2011

Only stopped silence.., if I will ovulate?

Only stopped silence.., if I will ovulate?

I only stopped to nurse my 7 months old yesterday. I didn\'t get any period since giving birth. I weiß that each different one(s), but I ist,weiß \'d only gladly, when you conserve beginning, that takes the trouble to become again pregnant? Over like long, until I ovulate again? Or, how it took no one of you long in order to ovulate again?! thanks!

from Megan

Best answer chosen by Asker

New mom, whom you must service at least one year, before you take the trouble, about let your body, to get again pregnant, you heal, it takes out alot from you, if you have a child, and your body is not still to normal back, it will regulate is only gonna reception time except if once again your pregnant one.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
thnx
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from Karkie, I became pregnant while I nursed, and still worked as a nurse until I was pregnant 5 months,

No comments:

Post a Comment